(g!p) ryeji : leaked

published september 4, 2023. 2257 words
I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA POST LONGER STORIES OF THEM 🙏
kinks: choking (infrequent)
yeji g!p
third person pov.

"Ugh!" the raven-haired main rapper wailed, her hands exploring every crevice of the sheets to ultimately grip onto something. It was like she was stretching, arching her spine, causing less leverage.

The cat-eyed leader shushed her precious member. She pet her cheek and reassured her within her gaze, pausing all motion. "Straighten back out. Put your legs around me if you need to, Ryuddaeng." She readjusted the position of her hips to support more room, allowing in more depth.

The rapper nodded her head and concealed her sight, lifting up her legs to wrap them around her leader.

"Good... Look at that, Ryujin."

"Move in me now, unnie."

The leader sucked air in through her teeth and turned the ignition, building speed each thrust she bestowed. "Fuck..." She clenched the sheets tightly, shutting her eyes along with it to regain her composure.

Her core muscles were burning, the constant hip-thrusting promptly ignited a fire. She was so devoted that she persevered just for her girl, fulfilling both of their desires timely.

"You're the best, Yeji unnie..."

The leader's womanly cock traveled inside, journeying and penetrating through the tunnel until she reached the end. The destiny was charged into, as she extended all of her length inside to plunge right into it, her partner's cervix.

"Really? That's nice to know," the leader breathlessly responded to the comment. She glanced up at the phone, ensuring it was still recording.

The rapper tugged the blanket upward to hide their bodies clashing together, a deep sense of intimacy and closeness rising. Her fingertips clawed her back, arms, and scavenged, then they finally found her leader's hands.

She gasped. "Faster..." was all she yearned for.

"Wait."

She let out a forced groan, the next one inevitable and a bit softer. She desperately wanted her leader to scurry through her walls swiftly, opening up more space.

The leader took note of her visible frustration and proposed a deal with her by a whisper near the ear. "I'll fuck you really good if you keep quiet."

Uncertain, the rapper squeezed the grips she had on her leader's hands, signifying they really were in this together. Yet, every gentle moan she released, she grew more and more hesitant.

"You're doing so good so far."

The clapping sounds were almost audible, too.

"Yes. Yes, Yeji."

Tightly sealing around her leader's shaft, the rapper anticipated no mercy. It would be discreet and silent, but so deadly in reality.

The leader halted her movements and pulled out her enlarged penis. She tapped, slid its head along her member's folds, scraping it against her organ.

"If I'm gonna go rough, you'll need to be relaxed..."

"But I am relaxed..."

"No, you're not," the leader finalized it. "You'll need my love." Once again, she brushed her hand across her cheek.

The rapper gazed at her leader, confused. "Then, what will you do?"

The leader simply chuckled and planted soft kisses onto her member's neck, freeing a hand to trail it downwards.