(g!p) chaerji : discreet

published may 1, 2023. 5153 words
yeji g!p
chaeryeong pov.

The other members told us they'd be gone for the night. Yeji and I were lightning-fast going upstairs. Finally, after the longest time: some peace and "quiet" with her.

Fortunately, she's my roommate.

Yeji and I have been having just little amounts of sex ever since we've become roommates. She confessed to me one night that she had a penis, and it went from there. Like, of course, it was odd, but it made zero difference and harm within our relationship. Maybe because we never do anything kinky or gross. Or maybe because we both like it. A lot.

The first time we had intercourse was when we both confessed we were virgins. We trusted each other and were comfortable. We didn't even use a condom! Before that, we just played with each other's private parts because we never have experienced things like it before.

She would never blush when we were teasing each other about it. Instead, all the blood would circulate her cock to make it, what, two-times bigger? It's very hard not to be loud.

We just have to be discreet about it. No one knows we do it together. As much as I want to moan to express my pleasure, I really shouldn't. At least, not as loud.

We've fucked laying down on our sides, and that was the best method for it. Every time she fills me up, I gasp. It feels like such a tease. It's like I go under something magical and different every time. Each time is better than the last.

We have vanilla sex when we both admit we are stressed from everything. It's very secretive, so how bad would it be if the group finds out?

But we rarely have intimacy like this anyway, so it doesn't really matter. But I can't afford to lose it forever. I'm addicted, but I'm also not. I just sink into the feeling every single time and it is Heaven. I mean it.

Continuing on, the girls were out for the night. So, we took the chance to do it tonight. Luckily.

-

"Fuck, fuck, unnie!" I moaned out loud. My breath trembled as tears were forming. Why was it difficult to endure this time?! I was panting and whimpering on every single movement that was being built up to my, soon, orgasm. My stomach was hot, radiating like the sun. It was so sharp, so painful for it to hit my ends like that.

I was going crazy in the head. I was so intrigued by the thought of her just ruining and stretching my insides. I always have anyway, and simply that made me throb anywhere and any day. She was doing that now! What was I thinking? Am I a whore?

Yeji put her finger up to her lips for her to signal me to be quiet. I immediately zip my mouth up. Except, I kinda couldn't. She places her hands back onto my hips. "Shit, Chaeryeong, you feel amazing," Yeji groaned as if she were struggling. I felt her hot sex throb inside of me. We were two sex-driven girls giving off heat to each other. Our excitement levels were up!

We were fucking on her bed. Or, rather, I was riding her on her bed. We were both naked, except she kept her bra on. It felt so extraordinary. Every time I moved my hips, gritting them right onto hers, I had to roll my eyes back. She was moving her hips with me, too. I was grinding onto her like a machine, revolving and slapping onto her every time I pounded against her. The way she shifted her hips along with me was so fascinating. We were both in sync! Her hands grabbing onto my hips, it was so tight. This felt incredible! I can't believe we were both having remarkable intercourse!

We were both having pleasure. I could tell by the look on her face, and I could obviously come any second now. She could see it, too.

My breasts were bouncing every time she filled me up with her length. It was enough, she had already stared at my body. I felt so weak; my legs felt like they were paralyzed. My muscles down there were throbbing and squeezing among her cock. Her dick felt so hot in me. It was, like, melting my insides. My hands were placed on her stomach so that I could hold myself up. The long, thick bulge in my lower stomach was so close to piercing me. She was so big, and I was so skinny that you could actually see it. I was churning!