ryeji : the couch

published march 14, 2023. 4502 words
ryujin pov.

My girlfriend, Yeji, and I thought spending the night on the sectional couch was a good idea. I mean. Not my girlfriend... my bandmate. The leader. She's my girlfriend when the other members aren't around though and that's exactly why we're doing this. We need some time away from the members. Them being upstairs with us most of the time, it's just awkward when we... you know. We haven't gotten caught, necessarily, but it's uncomfortable being aware that they're there with us too.

We were just going to hang out to say the least. We have been planning on this for a while. We've been talking about how close we'd be with each other since the couch's width is almost the size of a twin bed. We've been talking about how cuddly and comfortable we'd be too. Finally, we have gotten the chance. For some reason, she picked this specific night when Chaeryeong announced she would be gone. It would be most of the afternoon, so I guess it would be fitting.

Right now, we're setting it up. I grab a few blankets and pillows. The couch is pretty big, cushion and length wise, so it's basically a bed. I lay out the blankets when I hear someone walking from behind. It seems to be Yeji from the back so I grab her by her waist and yell, "Hey sexy," to startle her. And thank God it was actually Yeji.

Yeji turns to see me, clinging onto her waist. "Hey," she greets me back. I turn her around and lead her to the kitchen with my hands on her hips, guiding her. On the way, she asks, "Why did you say that so loud?"

I raise an eyebrow. I respond, almost in a whining tone, "Because... I'm just excited. Come on, Lia and Yuna are doing their own thing." I play with her fingers, looking back down, then up at her. I make it to the kitchen and back her up against the counter.

"Yeah, I know, but that was...inappropriate," she says jokingly. She knows I don't care.

I chuckle upon seeing her face. "Meh, meh, meh," I mock in a murmur.

She smiles joyfully. "Okay, okay, fine. It's okay." Yeji petted my head as her arms rested on my shoulders. "If anyone listened, they'd know I'm yours anyway, hm?" she flirts. She was leaning back, presenting the image that she was shorter than me.

I grin as her expression at me was purely fierce. "Yeah. And that's good. But, should we eat something before we head to the couch?" I ask her, wiggling my eyebrows. My grip on her waist became tighter as I leaned in with my knee in between both of hers.

She looks away to give a thought. "Hmm, no," she purrs as she smirks. She looks back at me, giving me a seductive smile.

I bring her closer. "Then, give me a kiss," I asked quietly. I pucker my lips, closing my eyes. She pecks them, giggling. Though, she continues. Her arms brought me closer as she was pushing me in from my traps. She makes the kiss deeper and more passionate as she keeps me still. I rubbed my hands back and forth on her sides, pecking her lips in return.

I feel blood rush to my face as I was so romantically into it. I tilt my head as my tongue slipped in. Our saliva creates a compound, stroking our tongues together. She lets a mischievous moan escape. Her right hand is removed from my back as she brings it to slide it down my pants. I grab her hand. I mumbled and moved away in-between it as we were getting out of hand. I wipe my mouth, shielding my smile.

"Fine. Let's save it for the couch, then." Yeji rubs her thighs together, being naughty and impatient.

I backed away, satisfied. "Okay then. Good." I snicker, seeing her bite her bottom lip.

We held hands and jogged over to the couch, about to get under the covers until we were interrupted. "Yeji, Ryujin?" We look over to see Lia standing up with her arms crossed. "What are you guys doing?" Lia smirks, walking up to us.