(g!p) yejisu : reassure

published june 26, 2023. 9926 words
holy crap 10k
and im so sorry its been so long
yeji g!p
lia pov.

God, I enjoy the nights where Yeji finally agrees for me to sneak into her dorm, the one she shares with Chaeryeong, or she comes into mine with Yuna. They are close to witnessing it all every single time. I'm just glad dear Ryujin is oblivious... Hopefully, though...

It's rare because of how exhausted we are, and how we just need some sleep. So, thus we're extra safe. But I want it more than I think.

It's bizarre that she even has a dick. She's eight inches long, and her girth is probably the circumference of someone's forearm. God damn, how is that even possible?! Her pink-ass tip and those voluptuous veins on her shaft?! Holy shit... she is one big girl.

I feel endangered because of how we are exposed to our members, our best friends, like that. It's surreal, or unreal, unbelievable that we even do it in the first place. I am the one who does it with her.

How it all started... Oh, well... You'll never know, because I even forgot. Probably when Cheshire came out? That was... some time ago.

I'm amazed by how she treats me during it. Like, I can't believe how true our intercourse is. It feels even better when she reassures me. How is she even good at that?

It's just weird that we have to act all normal after it. It's hard to not mention my response when a member asks about house noises, like unexplainable, loud creaking that they hear occur last night. It's difficult to not express anything, therefore of the affair we're having. I'm embarrassed, but no one exactly knows.

I'm sure it's all the same for Yeji, right? I mean, God knows. She's killer at everything.

-

"Damn, I'm hungry..." Yuna hissed. She started carelessly taking things out of the refrigerator and slamming them onto the island counter. The whole time, she had a bitter face. Was she hangry?

"C'mon, Yuna. Stop trashing the place," I exaggerated with a slight beam to my face. I came around the rectangular counter, leaving my phone on the desk.

I offered to help her solve the problem, "What do ya wanna eat?" She paused, so I took the chance to clean up after her.

Yuna boldly responded, "Pizza," she answered. She wanted pizza? Her arms were folded once I looked at her, and she had a smirk.

I was visually sick of it already. My roommate, the maknae seemed all slick after she had tricked me. I am not falling for this, now.

"What? Ugh. No. Just go order some..." I scoffed and aligned myself back up. I was propped up to then leave before Yuna stopped me.

Yuna tugged me as soon as I was going to return where I previously was, so now I wouldn't go anywhere. "Mmm!" she whined, back to her sour face. "No, unnie... It's too late for that. They're probably closed by now!" She glanced over at our kitchen's clock to make sure.

"Stop!" I swatted her off me as if she were an annoying fly. "That's not my problem now, idiot." I was not going to waste my time prepping her a whole pizza, if that's what she's hinting at.

"I'm tired from practicing all the time. Do something yourself. For once." Those are her urgent cravings she has to deal with—not me. I began returning back to my original area.

"But, Jisu unnie! Ugh! You just started—" Yuna groaned to interrupt her speech. She stomped her foot onto the ground, clenching her fists in a rage during her tantrum as if she were a toddler. "Fine!" She slammed the fridge door shut. "I'm not even hungry anyway. You ruined it!" she shrieked toward me.