(g!p) jinlia : right there

published may 18, 2023. 3828 words
if u want a specific ship part comment or message
ryujin g!p
lia pov.

Right there.

I'd moan those exact words every time Ryujin hit the right spot.

Tonight, she hit them just as well.

-

"So, how was it? How was it when Felix came in, huh?" Yuna teased Yeji about the Louis Vuitton after party. There were many videos about how she treated the situation. They went viral!

"Yeah, no dating rumors, right?!" I teased right back, giggling. Must've been annoying, but what do I care?

"Shush," Yeji growled. She rolled her eyes and glanced at Ryujin behind me.

Oh yeah! Ryujin! Ryujin was "platonic-ally" (in front of the other girls) cuddling me. She was spooning me under this huge, heavy blanket. Her arms were around my stomach as I held her forearms. The blanket was just before our necks. It was so cute and romantic for us to do, well, to me. I enjoyed the quality time and physical touch, at all.

We were in Yeji and Chaeryeong's room. We've been here for thirty minutes, talking about what has recently been going on. We were laying on the kind mattress and they were sitting on the ground. The TV was playing a show for  background noise. We were comfortable!

What they didn't know was about how Ryujin was being too playful. She was fondling my breasts at times and even patting at my crotch! Her stupid ass also pressed her womanly dick against my butt. She was getting hard... Good thing no one knew, but she needed to stop the act. She couldn't do this right here.

"Yeah, shush up, all you," Ryujin backs her up, growling. She then chuckles. Yes, it is almost funny... that no one else knows about how we are this close...

She knows I can feel her erection. She was pressing it on my ass again. What an idiot! Did she want me to shriek out loud? She rubbed herself onto me as Chaeryeong said, "Yeah, come on. Any more dating rumors and I'll be anxious." Fuck, I was getting so wet.

I nodded my head to agree as Yuna added something else onto that. Ryujin put her hand on my hip to keep me stationary as she grinded on me. She was humping me like a dog in heat. "Ryujin..." I whined. A whine that I had to pretend was one of our usual ones.

I had to keep it a secret, well, I hope no one thought it was an unusual one. I didn't think so... I bit on my bottom lip as I covered my mouth, then my whole face. I dug myself onto the blanket, holding it up. I felt her poke me deeper in! God, she wanted to expose us so bad.

She stopped groping for a second. Good. I wasn't wincing. I looked up to hear and see them better. They were distracted. Ugh. Why right now? Oh— Nope! My eyes widened. I felt her wet, tip of the dick hit me behind. She was bare. She had a long and thick dick. My mouth suddenly went agape, in shock, in a good agony I wanted forever. She was tapping her member onto my shorts, getting them wet! I didn't know... she took it out all of a sudden!

I was practically a waterfall myself now. I covered my face again. I muffled, "Do it, Ryujin..." because I needed help badly. She was making me pant as if I ran a marathon. No, she could make my legs give out as if I ran a marathon. I'd probably be so sore and go limp. No, I want it now! She made me want it!

Ryujin chuckled just a tiny bit and pulled down my shorts, along with my underwear. I escorted her, lifting myself up, adjusting just a bit so they could go down. Well, not even all the way, now, since we were in a hurry. No, she was in a hurry. My shorts were barely past my knees as she guided her dick in between my lips.