(g!p) chaerji : an older one-night stand

published october 5, 2023. 3781 words
kinks: age gap, virgin, rough
au
yeji g!p
chaeryeong pov.

Damn, the club was so packed this late at night. I didn't even think I could find my way around.

I just hit 19 years of age, and I was going to the club. Alone.

My friend hooked me up with a fake ID for my birthday because I've been wanting one ever since I was 18. I mean, I have one, but this one clearly validates me in. I look grown, too.

I just wanted to see what it was like, and the first second I was in, it was booming. It was so unimaginably loud, really! And crowded. And dark with some pretty lights.

And so, I wanted to really experience it because of the drinks, the people, and just to jam out.

I analyzed the place carefully while I walked through it, everything that was above everyone's heads at least. I could see a bar in the depths of it, a DJ booth, a big ol' lounging area.

Immediately, I walked toward the bar, taking a seat at a stool in hopes to try out some drinks. I'd expect some drunk dudes to hit on me, but the bar was surprisingly kinda empty. I mean, just a few girls minding their own business over there, but that was it.

The bartender walked up to me from behind the table, cleaning some glass. "Hi, welcome! What can I get for you?"

"Hi, uh, can I just get a shot of, like, I don't know, whiskey?" I half-shrugged as I requested it, feeling quite nervous as I did. I didn't wanna look lost or not know my stuff. I gave her a 20.

"Yeah, sure thing!" She slid a shot glass out of nowhere and poured some from this big-ass bottle. Man, was I gonna get drunk from this instantly?

I nodded my head, and took the glass. "Thank you." I made sure the woman looked away, admiring her smile first, before I took my first sip. Yes, a sip.

I drank and swallowed a little bit, disinterested in savoring the taste. God, it was so bitter, a bit too bitter for me. It had an okay "flavor," you could say, but the tang was what I was immersed in overall.

Eventually, I took it all in like a champ, like what you should do with shots. And fuck, I was so close to coughing. I couldn't bring myself to; anyone nearby would think I'm a fool.

Shit, I think I started to feel the effects already. My head just felt... thicker. My throat felt so fizzy, I don't know. But it was something I could seriously find myself to like, I think. It's unusual for me, but I can learn to like it, right? I want to... I want to be cool with my friends like that.

"Another," I say, raising my glass and setting it back down. I swallowed the lingering taste away, prepared for another one.

"Of course, girl." The lady poured me the same thing and handed it to me. "It's just you tonight?"

"Yeah... Me, no one else I brought."

"I'd like to tell you to be careful, then. You're a pretty young girl, alright? Watch yourself."

I heard her warning... But on the inside, did I even care? I'm not that stupid! I know that!

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind, thank you." I took hold of the glass and tried to take it down this time. And then again, I had to cough.

Fuck.

I tilted my head down to my lap, taking in what I just took into my body. The sensation just got worse. It got so bad, I was drained!

Maybe one more should do the trick.

"I, I think I'll have one more, and that's it." My words were slightly slurring, like I just woke up, no, like I was fucking drunk.