you x ryujin : massage

published september 26, 2023. 3976 words
THE TENSION IN THIS ONE😩😩
au
second person pov.

After countless stressful days at work, exhibiting discomfort and strain among your tight muscles because of workouts, poor posture, and constant headaches, your co-worker suggested you go visit a nearby massage spa.

Considering their idea, during the late hours, you promptly scheduled an appointment for the following day.

The day had arrived, and you decided to spend the weekend exploring the world of massage therapy by visiting a spa for the very first time.

-

You drove to your destination, a place that was typically quite distant from your usual residence.

During your drive, you found yourself pondering whether you were truly ready to experience this. It bore similarities to a doctor's visit in terms of scheduling and the fact that someone would be working on you.

You were especially uncomfortable with the idea of a man massaging you.

You reassured yourself that this was a positive step and would bring more benefits to your well-being. There was no need to feel nervous.

As you pulled into the parking lot, you took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, using the moment to calm your nerves. You had dressed in your favorite comfortable clothing, opting for leggings and an oversized sweater.

Okay. Yeah, I'm feeling good, you ultimately told yourself in your head.

With one confident swift motion, you stepped out of the car, your anticipation building as you looked forward to the next hour.

-

"(Y/N)?"

You looked up.

"Hello!" a female employee greeted warmly. "Right this way."

Inspecting the short woman with her clipboard and the rest of the pretty space, you eagerly followed her lead towards the treatment room.

The woman swung one of the doors open, revealing a dimly-lit room adorned with a mirror, decorative plants, a massage bed, and what appeared to be a dresser, adorned with various bottles on top.

"Your massage therapist will be with you shortly."

Shit, now I don't know who...

"For now, take a look around."

Why couldn't I have just waited longer? Out loud, you said, "That's fine. Thank you!"

You let out a sigh as the lady departed, absorbing her words and casting a glance around the beautifully decorated room. Honestly, you found it captivating; the entire location exuded a modern and professional atmosphere.

The desktop had an abundance of massage oils and an array of tools specifically designed for massages. Now you couldn't wait.

Your mind was all over the place while you paused movement, hearing footsteps approaching.

Was I supposed to undress? Shit, shit, this is going to be awkward.

There was a knock at the door.

You were about to remove your sweater, but then you froze.

You didn't have a bra underneath.

No, I'm not ready.

The door slowly creaked open, revealing the presumed massage therapist as they poked their head through.

Tilting your head up, your eyes landed on a woman.