(r) ryuryeong : secret

published july 19, 2023. 8214 words
chaeryeong pov.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, my voice filled with uncontainable excitement. A gasp escaped me before I could even process what just happened. My palm flew to cover my agape mouth. But the excitement was still unbearable!

A joyous shriek escaped my lips just as I merged it with an exhilarated smile. Overwhelmed by happiness, I embraced her tightly, tipping all my strength into it. I was so immersed into the pleasant feeling that literal adrenaline coursed through my veins.

"Oh, I'm so glad, then, Chaeryeongie," my girlfriend expressed, her voice brimming with genuine happiness. We stuck with each other, engrossing the warmth of the embrace before we slowly separated. And in that moment, I couldn't help but be blown away by her endearing dimples that only complemented her face.

Flushed with amazement, our gazes locked, capturing a special moment of pure love. This was an abnormal feeling that had rushed through me just now. And just as I thought of it, my smile grew even wider as she mirrored me.

"Ryujinie," I softly whispered her name, savoring the way it rolled off my tongue. My gaze bounced from her left and her right, getting all over her visual. My palms cupped her adorable cheeks, cradling them. I mustered up the courage to speak my words that rang deep in my heart. "I love you," I expressed.

"I love you, too, honey."

-

Ryujin, who is now my girlfriend, and I both share an equal and lovely relationship. Already having a strong bond as a result of our music group, we have only grown closer.

Ryujin confessed to me as if it was some high school setting. She was just so, so romantic. It's like the troubles of our dating ban disappeared. We completely broke that rule...

We are in love. Literally.

Our relationship is just different from the others'. Yet, they can't tell a single factor different about our relationship compared to before.

Moreover, while our feelings remain the same, and our affection for each other continues, we have to keep the other intimate aspects of being a couple a secret: like kissing, or making out, or even making love. I can't cope with it myself, but I wonder how the others would react! How would I respond... How would Ryujin respond?

Yes, Ryujin and I do the devil's tango. That explains how much we love each other. I couldn't bear to expose myself like that to anyone until I experienced Ryujin.

To be honest, she's so careful. Each time she savors me, I'm in Heaven. I enjoy it just as much as she does. She applies all of her effort in, whether that's the speed, the intensity, or the depth. Her prominent hands are just as elegant as mine, meaning that... Well, I don't think I should explain any further.

She acknowledges and validates my feelings so well; she just knows what I'm going through, even if I hadn't uttered a word. She values me and provides support for me. She's so loyal and everything too... I trust her with my sensitive heart. I really can't believe the fact that I'm romantically with her. But damn, I'm in love!

Her unconditional support and sincere regard for me are super, super valuable. Not to mention, her loyalty is out of this world, and she comprehends everything I could ever hope for well.

I trust her with the delicate and sensitive nature of my heart, without an ounce of doubt. The unbelievable reality that I find myself in a romantic relationship with her is simply unfathomable. Every day, I am captivated by her delightful being, making me fall deeper in love.

Her peculiar sense of humor remains as vibrant as ever, with only a slight hint of cheesiness, especially when she playfully flirts with me through her jokes. And even her lewd hints at some sexual joke. To me! Even on fuckin' camera sometimes. That's relentless Ryujin for ya.