ryeji : look

published may 26, 2023. 2227 words
yeji pov.

And before I knew it, one of my members was hitting me from behind.

Who would have ever known she was this hostile?

-

"Ugh... Fuck, Ryujin," I groaned out, gasping and breathing heavily. I felt so exhausted, but I needed this. I didn't wanna disappoint her at all, because she was my only resolution. But to be fair and square, my past situation was so bad; my eyes must have been drooping.

My hands gripped the edge of the counter tightly. I was breathing heavily for dear life... I hyperventilated like I was about to drown, and I had just met air. My lower half was excitedly active from the piercing object entering and leaving me, yet I felt amazing. I was aiming at things to grab to try and endure this: like the faucet. I needed to stay still some way.

The room must have been spinning, but I disregarded it. My mind was spiraling... My whines bounced off the walls for all I care. The members could hear or could not hear. This had to be impossible; no way we were doing this. This is what it feels like?

Ryujin stopped her movement. "I'm going slow," she reminded me. Her hands glided over my back hips, rubbing them to reassure me. She lifted up my shirt, even more, to. She was so adorable, showing her courage. I'd like to give her a kiss on the cheek for being so thoughtful.

She must have determined that I was feeling bad, but of course not... I proved her wrong, "No... I know. Just... harder, baby," I pleaded, hopeful. I sighed after, standing back up, slowly. It felt weird since the rubber was still in me.

I had a desire to come immediately; as soon as possible. My neck decided to tilt down for a breath of air. It was interrupted by a hand.

Ryujin grabbed the back of my neck and arched my back to bend me over; returning to my previous position. Then her hand re-positioned to grab a ball of my hair. She forced me to look up. "Look there, then, baby," she ordered in a low voice. She made me look at myself in the mirror.

Wow.

At that moment, I almost shrieked out of amazement. I was going to melt, because she was so hot! I gasped, keeping my mouth agape in shock. I nodded my head obediently, and let whatever she did next happen. I swallowed my earned, harmless lump away. This was turning me on even more if I had to admit it...

Ryujin wrapped my hair up into a ponytail with her hands. She spread my legs out even further. I stuck my hips out for her, arching my back as if it was a faulty bridge. My muscles that control my entrance were tensing up. This was so humiliating to the soul. I felt her cold finger-pad run across my slit before she made it to my clit, circling around it. It was to calm me down.

I spasm down there as if I had a cramp, but that was before I relaxed. I panted, letting my head free again. She pulled me back up, and I whimpered, "Oh, Ryujin." It might have been mixed with an 'ow', but I don't know, because this was simply an aggression I desire. It influentially made me so horny.

I wanted it, like, so bad, so much.

I stared at myself in the mirror as she had commanded me to again, "Look, Yeji. Look at yourself..." Her grin once I glanced over at her made me feel even more embarrassed. Shame that I'd only like to accept to feel from her, like this. Ryujin looked so radiant, hot... and I was sweaty, like from a workout, so much that a hairdo was needed after, type of mess.

"Yes, Ryujin..." I shook out of my dry throat. I was already gasping for air so much, even when I was waiting for her to start ramming into me again. I twitched again, getting wetter each second. Soaked more than before. It was already easy to slip in, so I was just trying to be patient. I craved her a lot, though.