(g!p) chaerji : in the car

published july 6, 2023. 2021 words
chaeryeong g!p
chaeryeong pov.

I sucked air from my teeth in complete awe. I didn't know how to handle it. Her mouth and those cherry lips were scathing my helpless cock.

"Unnie, that's good..." I reassured Yeji in a low tone. "Fuck..." I consistently cursed under my breath. I closed my eyes shut and let loose. It was in an attempt to calm down.

I threw my head back onto the head-rest the seat provided. I made a makeshift ponytail with her hair as I grabbed it all up to get it out of the way. I fixed her tawny locks just for her; so it wouldn't get tangled.

Her head was bobbing with ease. She took all my length in like a champ. It was all mild and nonchalant to her. Though, she gagged every time my pink tip entered her slimy and protective throat.

"Mmm," Yeji playfully whined.

The lewd noises ended off with a pop. She stared at my member, then lightly kissed my flattered tip. It instantly made my pre-cum ooze and burst out. She naughtily licked off the trickling juices.

"Oh, like that?" she teased.

Then my special flesh was inside her mouth again. She ate it all. It was like a deserved meal, and she was famished. Her exclusive drink to finish and get it all down is awaiting.

The fluid was stirring in my hidden balls. I couldn't believe it.

Her lips were a tight-ass suction among my shaft, causing blood to rush there. Her tongue was licking all over my lollipop.

She continued to gobble it up as if it was luscious to her.

And as if it belonged to her.

Yeji was giving me head in the van in the middle of our parking lot. We were sitting in the back, and I was on lookout.

We just arrived at the JYP building to practice. We made up some dumb excuse, saying that we lost something in the car. They surprisingly believed it and were escorted to the actual inner building.

So we were left alone, because we said it would take a second. We would end up behind them... but just now, our quickie started.

My cock was straining against the zipper of my jeans. And it hurt. Yeji was secretly teasing my dick the whole time; just to comfort me. But it was awfully painful, and she was remorseful. And just like that, it ended up with me getting all rock-hard. My bulge grew into a huge arc.

I hope we don't get caught, is all...

"Yeah..." I inhaled deeply, then held it. "Keep sucking it... Oh..." I moaned again. I whimpered, basically crying as I clenched my jaw. "Goddamn, Yeji..." I exhaled.

My leader slurped my cock mercilessly as if she wanted me to become as dry as a desert. It was in a crude manner, though. But then again, she was treating me to a paradise! God, bless you, Yeji! I love this so, so much!

My greed empowered me as I decided to help with her bobbing: I shoved her head all the way down so that her lips would be clothing my base. She gagged, but before anything else was done, I dragged her back up. We both made eye contact. And we were both panting.

After wiping her mouth, she swallowed, savoring the luscious juices dripping down her chin.

"Yeji... you're doing this so good. I love it... But please... just hurry up. They're gonna come out any second," I explained in a worry.

Yeji had a grin on her face. She immediately snapped her head back down-receiving no response but blinking doe eyes. Her innocent but deadly mouth unhesitantly opened back up, and there went my dick. It was going to disperse into thin air.