(g!p) ryeji : fucking in the pool

published august 20, 2023. 3257 words
ryujin g!p
third person pov.

"There?"

"Right there... Oh, right there... Ryujin," Yeji moaned softly, her breath catching as she whispered the name, a mix of arousal and astounding shock escaping her lips. "Fuck, yes..."

"How's that?" Ryujin inquired in a smooth, thick voice, resonating into Yeji's ear. Her mouth was beside it, leaving their positions as if they were embracing one another.

"Ah, yes, I love it," Yeji replied, her voice strained. "Ryujin-ah..." she called out, her voice brimming with desperation. A moment of silence deafened the scenery until she uttered again. She swiftly gasped through her teeth, finishing her sentence, "I'm gonna come, Ryujin-ah!" she whined.

"Please do it, baby."

-

Earlier, Ryujin and Yeji ventured to the pool, seeking relief after their hard work, a result of their comeback. What was anticipated, at first, was simple water games and relaxation. But as the day unfolded, and their desperation stirring in their stomachs, it became another unimaginable case of relaxation.

As a magnet gradually drew them close, they found themselves already aroused. The frequency of it was undeniable, as they both delightfully received a closer look at each other's bare bodies, and the pale baby-soft skin that enveloped their limbs.

A "mistaken" but simple rub on Ryujin's bulge and events had shifted. Excitement surged within them, and adrenaline compelled them to rush.

Their hearts beat in sync with the rhythm of their shared exhilaration. The air crackled with excitement, as if the universe itself were whispering secrets of the extraordinary experiences that lay ahead. Within each glance, they could not help but embrace the thrill and cherish the anticipation.

Yeji was excessively turned on, more than Ryujin was. With a natural ease, she took charge of their session, effortlessly occupying the role to top first. Her desire told her that the action should start immediately.

With precise movements, she guided Ryujin towards the cool embrace of the pool's walls. As their bodies drew closer, a quiet intimacy consumed them, as if they were the only two souls in the world.

Their eyes became windows to their emotions, revealing emotions and vulnerability. With every beat of their hearts, the passion between them grew stronger. They found solace, validation, comfort, and tenderness in the stare. Though, they also silently exchanged the extreme desire they had within the intense gaze.

Yeji's slim arms wrapped around Ryujin's neck, prompting Ryujin to reciprocate with a wrap of her own around Yeji's waist. It increased the sense of yearning that revolved around the two.

Yeji twisted her neck over her shoulder to see if they were all alone. They were.

Finally, they spoke.

With a gentle yet assertive tone, Yeji softly voiced her wish, Pull it out... No one's here. To hint, she glanced down at Ryujin's body. Her request was evident, as she gently bit her lower lip.

Ryujin instantly comprehended the message once she found Yeji's trail of sight. A grin widened on her face as she quickly slipped her throbbing meat out of her swimsuit. What if your precious girls come over? she asked, making efforts not to chuckle in satisfaction.

Yeji being uneasy with the idea of an intruder was clear. She gently reassured Ryujin, though it seemed like she was trying to reassure herself. Stop it, Ryujin, they won't... It's sundown; what's the point? she explained.