ryuryeong : hickies on your boobs

published february 9, 2024. 3893 words
au
chaeryeong pov.

Valentine's Day was coming up, and finally I got to see my girlfriend, Ryujin.

We both managed to arrange a day to meet up over at my house and dated it on our calendars. Since we were so caught up with work, this might've been my chance to spend as much time with her as possible and remind her how much I miss her.

It was Friday, the scheduled day, and she arrived.

A knock upon the front door and I rush to it. I open it, and there she is standing tall and palming a vibrant bouquet of my favorite flowers.

Immediately, smiles form on both of our faces.

"Ryujin!" I gasp, taking a second to admire the roses before I pull her into a warm hug. And as we press into each other's chests, I wince in a sharp, momentary discomfort.

"Chaeryeong, hi, my love," she softly greets, lightly pecking my forehead and sliding her free arm around my waist. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm great now!" I shriek, remaining in awe. She hands the bouquet to me as we separate and I start to feel my face burn. "Thank you, handsome," I purr, discreetly shielding the view of my face with it.

"Of course. Let's come in." She lets herself in and she closes the door behind us. Her long and strong arms went around me once more, this time from behind. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too, honey." I rub her forearms and lean back into her as we waddle into my kitchen. "You know, I was off for three days straight, but..."

This girl was preoccupied sniffing my hair.

"I'm sorry, I was busier than usual," she replies. "We could've seen each other, but I had more trouble than usual."

"It's okay... It just takes time away from seeing my lover," I cry, tugging on her sleeve.

"It's alright. I'm finally here now, holding you." She spoke soothingly, her button nose grazing my neck.

I turn my head over my shoulder and nudge her to snap her out of it. "Ryujin, look at me," I say, twisting my body to face her. "I'm really happy you're here."

She leans in to give me a quick kiss on the lips, a small smirk in the corners. "Me, too. I'm sorry, babe," she apologizes again with that sorrowful yet adorable look on her face.

I wipe that pout off her and tell her, "No, it's fine... I understand, okay?"

"Alright... I mean, at least I got more money than usual." She manages to lighten the mood instantly, her grin bringing a beam to my face. "So I can spend it on you."

"What? No, you idiot."

"Yes."

"No, I'll spend on you."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

She chuckles in an attractive, low tone as she directs me onto the island. "No, that's not true. I love you so much more."

"Yeah, no," I playfully retort, pinching her chubby cheek and pulling on it. "You're mine, my cute baby, so I care for you more."

She surprises me with another kiss, trapping me between her and the counter. As she pulls away, our eyes meet. "My beautiful mommy."

I growl, hushing her with a light smack on the shoulder. And she carelessly laughs, aware of the effect that word has on me.

And I feel her gaze on me for what feels like an eternity. Grinning, I absentmindedly played with the hem of her shirt, still in the state of embarrassment. "How's Mom, your real mom?"