stressed pt. 2 : girlfriend

published april 2, 2023. 5429 words
yeji pov.

I woke up next to Ryujin. ...Ryujin? What? I was barely opening my eyes, looking over at her. Then it clicked. We had sex last night... Fuck, now I remember.

I rubbed my eyes, sitting up. We must have fallen asleep together after we literally slept together. We were so damn loud. That's all I can recall... along with the previous vibrations still actively occurring in me. 

I pushed the blanket off me, making sure Ryujin still had some on her. The clear opening of her sheets gave me a particular view. That's when I look at them.. They were awfully stained: cum shot after cum shot... 

I barely got up before getting stiff. I even groaned out loud, gasping for air with my face of despair. God damn it, she fucked me so hard... I looked around the room, grimacing because of the pain. I saw our clothing, wrinkled and distributed all over the place. Some even on the floor when I vividly remember taking them off on the bed. I scoff and limp to the bathroom, holding my hip. I decided to shower in hers as I didn't last night. It was gross to fall asleep all sweaty...

Once I got out, she was still asleep. I came over to her, making sure to hold her towel in place. It was to lean over and kiss her cheek, holding my balance. I realized how pretty she looked while she slept. She looked like such an adorable angel. 

Then my once admirable gaze landed on the noticeable hickey glistening on the crook of her neck. I paused, unknown to what to feel. Should I smile? Should I be worried? Maybe the other girls won't know. I'm worried about going out into the public, though. I gulped and hurried up, taking my clothes before running to my bedroom. 

I opened the door and... I forgot. Chaeryeong is my roommate. I approached my bed. Why did I have to carelessly stomp so loud on the way? She didn't wake up... If I just dress accordingly and sneak into my bed, all should be fine. So I did; without a sound. I went back to sleep to make it seem like I came back to my room late in the night. 

I woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I sat up, stretching my arms and yawning before I really got up. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, my skincare, etc. I was feeling a bit better; relieved to say the least.

I went downstairs to see the girls all grouping around the kitchen island, talking and snacking around. It was a mess... 

Ryujin dropped all she had once her eyes came over to me. She exclaimed, like yesterday, "Yeji!" Her whisker dimples were obvious as she came up to me with open arms. Of course, I smiled and wrapped my arms around the warm girl. Though, I felt the other members' eyes on us as we hugged.

"Hey, Ryujin! And girls. What are we doing?" I asked as we separated, walking over to lean against the counter with Ryujin. Ryujin held my hand, hidden away from the girls. They gave us a confused look. 

"So... you guys are gonna act as if nothing happened last night?" Yuna snarls as she crosses her arms. 

"What? What happened last night?" Ryujin asks, confused. She raises an eyebrow. 

The other three groan, "Are you serious?!" They seem clearly unamused. 

"I don't know what you guys are talking about." Ryujin gets behind me. She back-hugs me closely, putting her nose into my nape. It was ticklish, so I squirmed my neck up, giggling.

"Stop..." I held her hands in front of me as she tickled my neck. She patted between my legs. I felt her bulge against my butt. She started grinding on me on purpose. "Stop it!"

Ryujin laughed as I pulled her off. We giggle together. I turned around as she was cackling up, holding onto her knees and pointing, "What? You didn't like it?" She makes fun of my sulking face next as I pout.