Happily Ever Cadaver

Ihearthebelt0613 Kinktober Gloves

He smiled, clutching the package to his chest as he left the store. He tucked the box into his jacket as the rain started falling harder. He hoped his gift didn't get ruined by the sudden downpour. He finally returned to his car; soaked and shivering, he quickly opened the door. Turning the car on, he cranked up the heater. He was warmer, turning the heat off when he reached the bottom level of the parking lot.

The phone rang. He smiled, looking at the caller ID; it was his boyfriend calling to see where he was. he laughed, telling him it was a surprise for later that evening. The other man laughed, reminding him they would see his parents that night for dinner. He groaned. He had forgotten all about it. The other man sighed, telling him that it was fine and that he didn't have to come with him, he could meet him there and then they could leave separately. He agreed, hanging up as the car came to a quick stop.

The sound of metal scraping and crunching. The crack of bone as the other car practically split the front end. Yoongi groaned, the pain searing hot, and the smoke bellowed. He choked on the air, trying to breathe. Yoongi finally opened his eyes, looking through the smoke and the shouts of the people around him. The sirens were deafening, but nothing to the screams escaped his lips.

Yoongi bit his lip as the hands slid across his skin. The soft caress of the leather gloves was heaven. This right here was his favorite thing in the world. Those beautiful hands gladding gracefully ghosting over his nipples, he whimpered. He loved this, the foreplay, the build-up to what he was waiting for.

The hands skidded across his hard cock, making him whimper, "please," he whispered, silently begging to be touched, "Please," he said again, louder this time.

He gasped as the soft leather caressed his dick, gently gripping. The coolness of the lubrication made Yoongi shudder. He couldn't help the loud moan escaping his lips as the hand slid down, spreading the lube. He looked in the mirror, smiling as he watched the hand. The lube glistening off the leather made him cum right then and there; he liked to be edged, and he liked the feeling of having to wait to be satisfied, among other things.

"Oh god! Oh fuck," Yoongi breathed out as the other hand gripped his hip, bending him at the waist so his ass was in the air.

Yoongi's breath caught in his throat as he felt the coolness of the lube spread over his hole, the luke warmth on the leather-clad finger swirling around, spreading the gel, prodding, trying to break through the ring of muscles that weren't ready yet. He moaned long and low as the first finger breached the ring of muscles. He relaxed, letting the hands work their magic.

Yoongi cried out, pushing back as the finger brushed over his prostate, sending blood rushing straight to his cock. He wasn't sure he could get any harder, already leaking as the fingers worked in and out. He was breathing heavily as the other hand gripped the base of his cock.

"Not yet, you can't cum yet."

"Please, please," Yoongi begged trying to get closer to his lover who teased him.

The other tsked, "You know the rule."

Yoongi bit his lip, nodding, not until he said that he could cum, not until he was ready for Yoongi to cum. This was his punishment, not that he minded. Penalty for not obeying the natural law of things. He cried out again when another finger entered him.

"Please... baby," Yoongi moaned, "Please."

Hobi laughed, the sound echoing off the apartment walls, and a shiver went down Yoongi's spine. He missed that laugh, full body, and how he used to fall into Yoongi. He breathed heavily as Hobi's translucent skin brushed against his. Yoongi shivered at the lukewarm touch.

"Hang on, baby, just a few more minutes," Hobi replied, kissing Yoong's temple.

Yoongi nodded and took a steadying breath. He loved the torture, but he missed the warmth in the older man's eyes; he missed the reciprocation, making Hobi shake as he came hard, but he was grateful for these moments they could share.

"Oh fuck," Yoongi moaned as Hobi's gloved hands returned to his body.

Hobi chuckled, continuing his assault on his love, his hands moving in time with each other; Yoongi bucked his hips, not knowing which way he wanted to go, forward into the hand wrapped around his cock, stroking a teasing the tip or back to the three fingers now buried deep in his ass brush over the sensitive organ. He shuddered, trying to think of anything else to stay away from cumming before he was told it was ok to do so.

"Now," Hobi commanded.

It took a few more strokes, and Yoongi doubled over, panting as a short burst of cum escaped the tip of his cock; he whimpered as Hobis's hand continued to milk him through the organism.

"I miss this," Hobi said, kissing Yoongi's sweaty neck, stopping at the corner of his mouth.

"I'll find a spell to make you whole again, I promise," Yoongi replied, leaning against the man's chest and breathing heavily.

Hobi nodded, removing the gloves from his hands; he smiled, looking at them. It was an anniversary gift from Yoongi on the day they had their accident, the day Yoongi slammed his car into Hobis, forever changing their lives.

"I love you, and I promise," Yoongi said again, looking his love over again.

His pale skin was translucent; he could see the veins under his skin, the purple and blue hue that one day they both hoped would disappear when he was no longer a walking corpse.