Better Than What You Hoped

By Ellanannette Day 2 Kinktoboer Clothed

Hoseok sat back, sipping his drink, trying not to think too hard.

Trying even harder to make himself look approachable to the usual patrons of Roses and Thorns.

He was not usually like this. His attractive smile did wonders for him.

... Maybe he wasn't getting any luck because he wasn't his jovial self.

He had rushed here after a quick shower and change of clothes post Yoongi's final concert. He just needed a quick casual lay before he had to go back to the strick military regimen.

... Or at least needed stimulation to cum.

He considered just going to a room on the casual floor, putting on porn and masturbating. Just enjoying the whatever thousand thread count of the sheets and getting release comfortably.

Yoongi would've been able to like give him lore of the silk and guess estimate exactly how many thread count the beds in a Roses and Thorns in Yongsan would have.

But Hoseok was pretty sure Yoongi would be "getting it in" with Jimin before Yoongi had to leave himself. Most likely in Jimin's bedroom... Because Yoongi said he liked feeling like he was in space as much as he liked putting Jimin in subspace.

Hoseok found himself smiling a little at the thought.

The only people he'd seen were their dongsaengs from TXT. The group had gone up together, he didn't want to know what kinks they were into.

They had asked him to join but he'd tried to be as nice as possible when he said he wasn't into the group thing.

He was about to stand up and head for the casual floor when he saw a familiar baseball cap he'd seen earlier in the day enter the lounge area. Followed by a woman.

Seokjin looked uncomfortable.

Hoseok got up quickly and walked over as calmly as possible and took Seokjin's hand away from the woman's, kissing Jin's cheek, "hyung. Come on."

Seokjin looked at his face and relaxed a little.

The woman seemed to pout, "so you like men? Okay. I'll be going now... But you'll regret this."

She stormed off.

Seokjin let out a shaky breath and embraced Hoseok in the middle of the lounge, "fuck Hobi, you saved my ass from embarrassment."

Hoseok led Seokjin to the booth he had been sitting at. He pushed his glass over to Jin, poured a shot for the older man and watched him drink.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked after the first shot.

Seokjin took the bottle from Hoseok to pour himself another shot, "I was supposed to meet someone here... So I booked a suite. They called me about thirty minutes ago to cancel. They said they met someone else in the club here, a rando."

"Oh."

"It's a bit of a blow to my ego that someone turned me down for a rando," Seokjin stated before downing another glass.

"Forget about them, hyung. I'm sure if you enter the club right now, you'll have everyone all over you. You're Worldwide handsome after all," Hoseok said with a warm smile.

"Not handsome enough for someone to meet me in an expensive ass suite apparently," Seokjin mumbled and downed a third shot.

"Hyung, slow down. Forget whoever they are, if they don't value you... It's their loss. Anyone would be honored to be in your presence, not to mention the added honor of fucking you... Forget about them," Hoseok paused, "but what about the woman just now?"