Hunger

Namjoon swallowed hard as he steadied his breathing. He didn't have words to describe the feeling that was shooting through his body at the moment. It was bliss, but he was sure that wasn't a strong enough word. He had never in his life thought this fetish would come to life for him. He realized his whole world had changed for the better when he and Taehyung had been turned into vampires by Jimin. It had opened a real new world for them.

"Joonie, you ok?" Taehyung asked before he continued.

Namjoon smiled. He felt his heart flutter when Taehyung called him Jooonie, "Yeah, I'm good." He was better than good; he was simple, on cloud nine, any and every blissful thing that could be possibly thought of he was feeling at the moment. This was one fetish that, throughout their whole relationship, he never told his husband about.

Before he had met Taehyung, Namjoon had told exactly one partner his love of feet, and they laughed in his face, calling him weird and a freak, that they would never touch his dick with their foot, and why would he even ask. From then on, Namjoon had made a mental note to keep this one particular thing locked deep inside, and he never wanted to feel humiliated like that ever again.

Namjoon sucked in his breath at the fist glide of Taehyungs feet across his cock. His feet were so soft, almost softer than his hands. He loved the way they felt on the sensitive skin, setting what little blood coursed through his veins on fire. He tossed his head back in pleasure as TAehyung continued to stroke him. Namjoon was so happy he had finally told Taehyung, and he didn't laugh at him or call him names. He just said ok and grabbed the lube, telling him to get undressed.

"Fuck," Namjoon whispered, watching Taehyungs feet glide gracefully up and down that hard shaft.

He licked his lips when he made eye contact with his husband. The look on his face almost sent Joon over the edge; he was looking at Namjoon as if he was going to devour him any second. He would swear up and down that their sex life had gotten a thousand times better. Their sense was heightened. Every touch between them was more electric now than it had ever been.

"Ah Fuck, I'm close," Namjoon panted out, closing his eyes, trying to keep from cumming.

Taehyung didn't stop much to Namjoon's pleasure, the heat rising in his gut. The intense pleasure building. He shuddered cumming hard; he laughed, pushing his love's feet away when he became too sensitive. Namjoon smiled lazily as he grabbed Taehyng, pushing him back onto the pillows. Namjoon kissed down the other man's body so he could return the favor.