Prey For Me

Prey For Me Day Four, Cuckhold Ihearthebelt0613

NamTaeMin

Taehyung watched as the man moved around the room. He was ethereal, the colored lights making him look even more unreal. The bass vibrated through his chest, his eyes never leaving the other man. Taehyung made his way over to the booth where his husband was waiting.

"That one," Taehyung said, pointing to the beautiful man, "I want that one."

Namjoon nodded, swallowing the last drink before scooting out of the booth. Taehyung watched as his husband made his way over to the man. He loved watching Namjoon make his way over to the men; he wanted to take him and let them fuck him while Namjoon watched.

It was all part of their game. They had played since they first got together. There was just something about it that made Taehyung hard, his cock pressing against the unforgiving fabric of his pants. He smiled as he watched the man nod, following Namjoon back to the table.

The man flashed a flirty smile at Taehyung as he slid into the seat across from him, "So. he tells me you want to take me home?" the question hung in the air.

Taehyung could only nod. The man's beauty was otherworldly. It left Taehyung in aw. The man smirked, brushing his thumb over his plump bottom lip; Taehyung wanted to bite that lip, feel it between his teeth. He could tell the man was sizing him up. The other man nodded.

"Let's go," the man said, smiling beautifully at the duo.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Namjoon, who nodded. He loved watching Taehyung with other men. They gulped their drinks and followed the man across the dance floor towards the exit. Taehyung laced his fingers through Namjoons as they hurried to catch up to the man.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked, finally catching up to the man.

He turned and smiled, "Jimin, yours?"

"Taehyung, and this is my husband Namjoon," he replied.

The man nodded, walking a few feet ahead of them. He turned to ask where their car was; Taehyung smiled, pulling the keys from his pocket and waving a hand for the man to follow. They all piled into the car, Namjoon catching the keys as Taehyung got into the back seat with Jimin.

The other man raised an eyebrow at Taehyung, "He doesn't know how to please me," Taehyung replied.

Namjoon blushed, the heat crossing his cheeks as he looked in the rearview mirror. He knew that Taehyung loved him more than anyone else. That this was all part of the game. He watched as Tae leaned close to Jimin, letting the other man drag a clean, manicured finger over his lips.

Taehyung's breath caught in his mouth, the softness of his touch. He grabbed the finger, slipping it into his mouth. The skin was cool and sweet; he wanted to devour it. He watched the man as he eyed Namjoon, a smile creeping. Taehyung could see the gleam in Jim's eye as he watched Namjoon watching them.

The drive took thirty minutes, Taehyung and Jimin teasing each other, watching Namjoon, who shifted in his seat. He pulled the car into the garage, closing the door behind them.

"You see this?" Taehyung asked as they walked into the house. He bared his neck to Namjoon, "marks just how I like," he said, teasing the other man.

Namjoon nodded, not saying anything as he watched Jimin slam Taehyung against the wall, capturing his mouth, teeth, and tongue in a kiss.

Taehyung moaned as Jimin nipped his bottom lip. He could feel the blood trickle from the small wonder. He smiled when the other man licked it off. His was so hard he thought he might bust through his jeans. He turned to Namjoon, making eye contact as Jimin kissed down his neck, a moan escaping his lips as the smaller man nipped at the skin on his neck.

His husband watched as Taehyung reached out, wanting him to move closer to see what Jimin was doing to make him moan so loud. Namjoon watched his eyes wide as Jimin kissed along Taehyung's line.

"Bedroom?" Jimin asked, pulling away from Taehyung but looking between the two men.

Namjoon swallowed hard, nodding down the hall; he never said much when they brought someone home to fuck Taehyung. So he could watch his husband be fucked by another man. He was so hard in his jeans that he thought the zipper might break. He trailed behind, watching the other two as they kissed, making their way to the end of the hall.

Taehyung's shirt was already discarded on the floor. He shivered as the other man flipped him around with ease. He smirked, watching Namjoon lean against the door frame, waiting for Taehyung to tell him what to do next.

"Oh fuck," Taehyung cried out as Jimin attached himself to one of his nipples, licking and sucking.

Taehyung moved when Jimin did, following the man's every move. He eventually found himself falling back onto the bed. He barely noticed when Namjoon took his position next to the bed, watching everything happening. He bit his lip as Jimin kissed down his stomach, stopping at the top of his pants; he gave him a short nod.

The world spun, and Taehyung didn't know where he was for a moment as Jimin's mouth took his whole length in one failed swoop. The stars in his eyes danced as the man sucked steadily on the tip and stroked the shaft simultaneously. Taehyung was so lost in getting his cock sucked he barely noticed Namjoon next to bed, eyes wide, watching Jimin work Taehyungs dick.

Taheyung propped himself up on his elbows only to fall back, gripping the sheets, "You see," he panted, "this is how you suck dick," he managed to get out, looking at Namjoon as he spoke.

He closed his eyes, letting the feeling wash over him. The long swipes of his tongue, the firm yet gentleness of each twist of Jimin's hands, pushed him closer to the edge.

"Not yet," Jimin spoke, popping the dick with an obsince wet pop.

Taehyung breathed heavily, looking over at his husband, who was still staring at Jimin. He smirked. He loved it when Namjoon was attracted to the men they brought him. It made him almost cum at the thought of Namjoon with Jimin. Just this once, he wouldn't mind a threesome, but that wasn't their game.

The breath caught in his throat as his pants were pulled off the rest of the way. A swipe of a tongue across his hole made Taehyung shiver. His legs pushed as far back as they were touching his shoulders. He whimpered as Jimin licked and tongued at his entrance, working it open. He couldn't even form words to taunt Namjoon, who was rubbing the front of his pants.

Taehyung furrowed his brow. That wasn't right. Namjoon knew the rules. He wasn't allowed to touch himself until after the men left, and then he would ensure Namjoon got off that he pleasured his husband. Taehyung hissed when Jimin nipped at him, his teeth sharp against the sensitive skin.

He was sure there was no way he would ever blackout during sex, it was sex, but the second Jimin slid his cock into Taehyungs ass. The world exploded with ecstasy; he had never felt anything like it. Everything was perfect, and too much all that at the same time; he was easily flipped onto his stomach, clutching the sheets as Jimin barreled into him.

Taehyung could feel the build of his orgasm; he felt the familiar pull. He breathed out, trying and failing to catch his breath. The world was turning black as the pleasure ripped through him. He felt like he was floating on a cloud. He could still feel Jimin slamming into him. Taehyung went limp, looking at his husband, his face ghostly white.

He reached out for him, touching Namjoon's hand. He was cold.

"Joon?' Taehyung whispered, unable to speak much louder.

He didn't reply. Taehyung tried to scramble away, but Jimin held on to him, slamming in and forcing Taehyung onto the bed. The man was a lot stronger, way stronger than he looked.

"We need to help him," Taehyung said, his voice thick with tears.

"There's no helping him now," Jimin whispered.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder, feeling something wet drop on his back; he watched in horror and terror as crimson liquid dripped from the man's mouth.