Let Me Take Care Of You

By Ellanannette Day 8

Yoongi stirred. His vision blurred by Jimin's bed hair as the younger was still asleep on his chest.

He sighed, looking up at Jimin's space mood lamp. It always blew Yoongi's mind no matter how many times he saw it.

His favorite moments in recent times had been with his back against the mattress, looking up as Jimin basically rode him into outer space. The younger's delicious moabe making Yoongi's cock twitch and pulse inside him.

When Jin told Yoongi his sex drive suddenly spiked when he knew he had to leave, Yoongi didn't believe him. Yoongi had even gotten into a fight with his hyung when Seokjin agreed to Taehyung's "volunteer mission" to satiate him before he had to leave.

Jimin had volunteered to do it for Yoongi. But the latter could not imagine doing that to Jimin.

Hoseok on the other hand, had visited the Roses and Thorns in Gangnam for multiple days straight before he had to leave. He needed to "get it all out of his system."

It was after Yoongi's last day of his tour that he realized he was ridiculously horny, knowing he would leave soon.

His intentions after the live he did post the concert was to shower, go to the Roses and Thorns in Yongsan and fuck the adrenaline out of his system before passing out to sleep.

He had gone to his room after the Weverse live to look for his Roses and Thorns membership card when he heard shuffling in his bedroom while standing in the hallway.

He froze for a moment, trying to think of who could possibly be in his house at this hour. Only the other members knew the code to his Private apartment.

Jungkook was live after Yoongi finished his. He had left Namjoon, Hobi and Jin at the concert arena... And Taehyung was incredibly busy.

That left...

Yoongi turned on his main room light.

...Jimin.

"Hi hyung. You took awhile, I've been waiting for a few hours now."

Yoongi gasped as he took in the sight of Jimin in one of his silk robes, sipping wine. Jimin was sitting at the headboard, one leg crossed over the other.

He had a little bit of lipgloss on but was otherwise fresh faced. He had a hazy look in his eyes as he looked Yoongi up and down.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?" Yoongi asked, adjusting his trousers to hide his growing erection.

Jimin chuckled but there was something else to it, "well I knew you'd need me, after all that."

"Need you?"

Jimin placed the glass down on the dresser and stretched a little before crawling across the bed, his ass in the air, painstakingly slowly to get to Yoongi.

By the time Jimin got to him, Yoongi's dick was all pitching a tent in his trousers.

Jimin still had that saccharine faux sweet smile as he sat back up his heels, looking straight at Yoongi's erection before looking back up at his hyung's face, batting his eyelashes.

"Looks like you already need me, hyung."

Yoongi gasped again, taking a step back, the words going straight to his dick.

Jimin giggled again, reaching out and grabbing Yoongi by the waist band of his trousers and pulling him back gently. Yoongi sighed and let Jimin lead him.