They Can't Save Us Now

Hobi sighed, trying to peek out the window; he hissed as the sun's warmth touched his skin. He missed that feeling, the warm sun, the dew drops beneath his feet in the early mornings. There were so many things that he took for granted as a human. Hobi only realized once Jimin turned him that he missed the simple parts about being alive.

He closed his eyes when he caught his reflection in the mirror above the fireplace. He was having a hard time adjusting to his new life. Hobi didn't want to go back to being human. He loved his new family. He opened his eyes when he heard footsteps gliding across the hardwood floor. He smiled; he would know those footsteps anywhere the latest member of their family, Jin.

"Hey," Jin greeted as he walked into the room.

"Hi, Yoongi and Jimin are sleeping," Hobi replied before Jin even asked.

Jin smiled, "I was looking for you," he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at the floor.

Hobi tilted his head to the side, confused. He had caught the other vampire staring at him a few times but didn't think anything of it at the time, "Why me?" he asked, not moving from his spot by the window.

Jin moved slowly as he walked the rest of the distance between them. He reached out, making Hobi pull away for a second before he realized that Jin wasn't going to hurt him; he hissed when the other man touched the healing burn on his face.

"What did you do?" Jin asked, gently caressing Hobi's face.

"I.... I ..." Hobi started but stopped.

"I miss it too," Jin said, nodding in the direction of the window, "Come with me. i think you need a distraction."

Hobi smiled as Jin laced their fingers together. Jin had been kind to all of them since Yoongi had added him to the family. Hobie liked Jin. He just made the baby vampire nervous and horny. He didn't think anything of it; they were all horny all the time, he had asked Jimin about it, and it was something that came with the territory now, a basic instinct the older vampire called it. Sex and food were the two things they needed.

Hobi hesitated when Jin stopped in front of his bedroom door. Jin turned and smiled, coaxing Hobi into the room. He took a steadying breath and followed Jin into the room. This was the first time he was truly alone with the other vampire and the first time he had been in Jin's room.

He walked around, taking in everything. It was set up like most of the other rooms. There were a few differences: a llama with a red scarf sat on the bed, and the red straps tied to the bedpost were noticed. He was startled when he felt arms around his middle, leaning back against Jin's chest, letting the other man hold him close.

"I like being tied up," Jin whispered, kissing Hobi's ear.

"Mmm, what else?" Hobi asked, giving Jin better access to his neck.

"How about I show you?" Jin replied, turning Hobi to face him.

Hobi nodded, closing the tiny gap between them. The nerves exploded with sensation, the softness of his lips, the sweet scent of his breath filling Hobie's nose. He moaned into the kiss. He tasted amazing blood still lingering bitter in Hobis mouth; he ignored it and continued to invade Jin's mouth. He walked them backward towards the bed.

Jin yelped when Hobi flipped them around, shoving the man onto the bed. Jin smirked as Hobi climbed onto the bed, capturing Jin's mouth in another kiss. This one is faster and a bit rougher. Hobi hissed when Jin's fangs grazed his lip; he pulled away slightly, letting Jin lick away the droplets. He tugged the hem of his shirt up over his head, tossing it to the other side of the room. Jin mirrored him, throwing his shirt to the side.

Hobi licked his lips, admiring Jin's body; he pushed the other man back against the headboard, coaxing his legs apart. Hobi settled in between. He grabbed one of the red ropes, holding up Justin's hand. He wrapped the end around, making sure it wasn't too tight before moving to the other side.

"Fuck," Jin whispered as Hobie moved him where he wanted.

Hobi smirked as he ripped Jin's jeans from his body. He smiled, seeing Jin's large cock. He knew the man was hung, but it was much bigger than he imagined. He took it into his hand, feeling the weight of it in his hand Hobi needed to know what it felt like in his ass, in his mouth. He gave the tip a tentative lick. Hobi loved the noise that came from Jin's lips, taking the whole end into his mouth. He moaned as the taste of Jin's precum filled his mouth. The man was sweet and bitter. Hobi took the cock deeper into his mouth. He groaned when Jin thrust up into his throat.

Hobi ripped his jeans off and needed to free himself from the constrictive fabric. He popped off, looking up at Jin, who had his head resting on the headboard. He slowly opened his eyes. He growled when Hobi turned his ass towards him. Letting Jin watch as he played with his hole. He carefully worked himself open. Hobie laughed when Jin told him where the lube was on the bedside table where everyone kept it. He grabbed the bottle poured a generous amount into his hand, and rubbed it all over jins cock. He shuddered at the warmth of the gel.

Jin sighed as Hobi stroked him. He climbed into the other vampire's lap, holding the base of his cock. Hobi lined Jin's cock up, slowly sinking down, moaning as he took the full length of the other man. He leaned in, capturing Jin's lips; they moaned in unison as Hobi began moving up and down, building a rhythm.

Hobi tossed his head back, crying out in pleasure. Jin thrusts up, driving himself deeper inside of Hobi.

"Choke me," Jin cried out. "I'm gonna cum, please."

Following his own pleasure building in the pit of his stomach, he wrapped his fingers around Jin's neck and gently squeezed and released as the rhythm started to falter. The two vampires moaned and cried out at the same time. They came together, a lazy smile falling on Jin's lips.