All Do Restraint

"Fuck, fuck, Fuck," Jimin cried out as Jungkook stopped. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Mmmm fuck," Jimin whispered, feeling the warmth of Jungkook's mouth wrapped around him.

Jungkook smirked around the cock in his mouth. Ever since the night he was turned, he had been hungry and not just for blood, and Jimin was more than happy to accommodate him, with Yoongi's permission, of course. Jungkook took pleasure in teasing Jimin until he couldn't take it anymore. It was his favorite game to play with Jimin.

"You still ok?" Jungkook asked, popping off the other Vampires hard cock but continuing to stroke him.

Jimin nodded, swallowing hard. He didn't trust his voice not to crack or find himself begging the young man to let him cum. He was more than ready to find a release at some point.

"Use your words," Jungkook said as he removed his hand and stood.

'

Jimin took a deep breath, letting it out, trying not to think about how badly he wanted to cum, "I'm ok. We can continue," he managed to get out between breaths.

Jungkook smiled, "turn over," he directed as he backed away.

Jimin did as he was directed, slowly rolling onto his stomach. Surprised, He yelped when Jungkook grabbed him by the hips and raised his ass. He gasped for air, not that he needed it, as the other man's tongue probed at his hole. He swore that no one could eat his ass better than Yoongi, but Jungkook was beginning to prove him wrong. He bit his bottom lip, reaching behind him, holding the younger vamp's head in place.

He hissed, feeling the nip of Jungkook's fangs. The quick swipe of his tongue over the area made Jimin know that he had broken the skin. He didn't care now; he only wanted relief, his cock rock hard and leaking. He was sure it would throb with pain if he still had a proper heartbeat.

Jimin's arms shook as Jungkook sheathed himself, not stopping to let him have time to adjust to the girth entering him. He cried out as the younger man's hips positioned hard and fast. There was no stopping his release now the edging had brought him so close, and now that Jungkook wasn't letting up, Jimin could feel the pressure building.

Jimin could only hear his own faint heartbeat pounding in his ears. The sweet scent of sweat and blood filled the air as Jungkook pulled him up flush to the vamp's chest. He came hard when he sunk his fangs into the sensitive spot between his neck and shoulder. He was sure he blacked out. He hadn't felt like he was on cloud nine in a long time.

"You ok?" Jungkook asked, laying Jimin on the bed and curling himself around the older man.

"Mmhmm," Jimin replied, slowly drifting off to sleep.