When Pain Is Love

Jungkook licked his lips, watching as Hobi set up everything. He loved that the others were happy to explore new kinks with him, but there were only a few who were willing to inflict pain on him. Jimin and Yoongi had gone out for the night, a date, so to speak. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jin were off hunting. That left Hobi, who was more than willing to help his partner out for a while.

"Are you ready?" Hobi asked, making his way over to Jungkook.

He nodded and smiled, standing there in the nude. He was proud of his body and all the hard work he had put into building muscle and the eight-pack. He liked showing it off. Hobi laced their fingers together as he led the younger man to the spot in the middle of the room. Hobi knelt down, tapping Jungkook's legs apart, wrapping one of the straps around his ankle. Hobi checked in, making sure it wasn't too tight. Even as vampires, they needed to make sure they didn't cut off circulation. It was a bitch to wait for the limb to heal.

Jungkook laughed when Hobi lifted his arm to tie up his wrist. He couldn't help how excited he was. Hobi wined at him when he was finished strapping his arms. The younger vampire swallowed, watching as Hobi circled him. He looked away when the older man stepped in front of him. He winced when Hobi grabbed his hair, pulling his head so he was looking at him.

Hobi let go, giving Jungkook a slight shove. He grabbed the rod off the wall, circling around the vampire again. Jungkook bit his lip, trying to hide the pleasure he was getting from the anticipation of what was about to happen. His cock, on the other hand, gave him away, standing at full attention, gently leaking, waiting for someone to touch.

"Shit!" Jungkook cried out as the rod came down across his ass. He looked over his shoulder, giving Hobi a nod, letting him know that he was okay to continue. The first strike always caught him off guard.

Jungkook tugged at the restraints as Hobi continued with the rod. The sting sunk deep into his flesh. He knew the bruises wouldn't last long, but he did enjoy seeing them for a few hours. He sucked in a breath. Hobi gently caressed the abused skin. Giving Jungkook praise for how well he was taking everything.

"MMMM," Jungkook moaned as Hobi gave his cock a few strokes, kissing down the side of his neck. JK let his head roll to the side, allowing for more access. He cried out as Hobi grazed the sensitive skin on his neck with his fangs. He felt the other man chuckle, his cock just as hard as Jungkooks.

Jungkook wished Hobi was naked, too. The skin-to-skin was always so pleasurable. He whined when his partner moved away. Hobi hushed him, saying he wasn't going too far. He nodded, looking around as Hobi moved across the room. He grabbed the riding crop off the wall. Jungkook steadied himself as the crop came down across his chest, the tip snapping against his sensitive nipple. He couldn't help the moan that escaped his mouth. It felt too good. He shuddered when Hobi teased his cock, sliding the whip up and down the shaft.

Jungkook closed his eyes, taking in all the pain that was being inflicted on him. He never had words to describe the exact feelings that it brought to the surface for him, the pleasure it caused, feeling the sting of the rod or the thud of the paddle. His favorite by far, and it was something that took him a while to admit to, was when he was getting pierced.

Still being tied up and whipped with the rod was the next best thing. The heartbeat in his ears was roaring, his skin heated from being slapped. The tightening he felt in the pit of his stomach was a small warning. Jungkook tossed his head back as another whip of the crop hit him in the chest.

"Fuck, I'm... Fuck," Jungkook breathed out.

One last strike of the crop and Jungkook came hard, shaking and breathing heavily. He slumped a bit in his restraints. Hobi holding him up.