Perfect Skin

The sound rang in the air, the slap against the soft skin; the sting was unimaginable and euphoric. He wigged as the paddle came down again. This time, he cried out as the pain made him harder. Yoongi had known that he always had a pain kink, but ever since they had added more members to their family, he had finally found someone besides Jimin who knew how to handle a paddle.

Hobi smirked, watching Yoongi tug at the restraints on the spanking bench. His ass has turned a lovely shade of red. He was happy they had fed before starting. The color change in their skin after a fresh feed was remarkable, almost as if they were still alive.

Yoongi moaned as the paddle came down again, jolting him forward, his cock grazing the soft leather beneath him. The fur-lined cuffs rubbed gently on his skin as he pulled on them, wanting to reach out and touch himself. He sighed as Hobi's hand soothed the abused flesh before bringing the paddle down again.

"So pretty," Hobi mused as he walked around, running his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi tried to watch as Hobi moved behind him. Not knowing what was going to happen next was just as pleasurable as the paddle. He shivered as the straps of the cat o nine tails grazed across the tender skin on his ass. He shook with pleasure as the whip came down across his back, again and again. The leather biting at his skin. The thin straps whistled through the air before colliding with the heated flesh of his back.

He thrust his hips a bit, trying to find some sort of friction for his cock; painfully hard, Yoongi was looking for some relief, some fraction of friction, anything at this point. Yoongi cried out as Hobi brought the tails down again. Yoongi arched his back as the pleasure ripped through him. The heat rose in his belly, the wetness of the bench under him as his cock leaked from being whipped. Yoongi moaned as Hobi lubed him up, working him open with his fingers.

"Fuck fuck," Yoongi cried out as Hobi added another finger.

Hobi kissed the abused flesh on Yoongi's back as he lined himself up. Yoongi yelped as Hobi pulled out and slammed back in, hips slapping against his sore ass. It wasn't too long before Hobi's hips were beginning to falter. Yoongi couldn't hold any longer, finally finding his release when Hobie did.