What The Night Brings

"That's it, good boy," Jin praised as he grabbed a fist full of Namjoon's hair, holding the other man in place, "So good for me," he muttered, thrusting his hips, making the other man gag.

He released Namjoons hair, letting the man breathe a bit as he stroked Jin's long and girthy cock with one hand. Jin loved watching Namjoon choke on his dick. Jin smirked at the man on his knees. His lips glistened with spit, red and swollen from kissing. He sighed as Namjoon licked the pre cum from the tip, his tongue playing with the slit, trying to coax more pre cum.

"Always so good for me," Jin muttered, watching as Namjoon stroked his cock. Jin knew praise was a huge turn-on for the other man, and he would make sure that Joon knew that he was proud of him or that he was doing a good job in the bedroom or in life.

Jin bit his bottom lip, trying to keep his voice down. The cemetery during a party probably wasn't the best time for a blow job. Still, Namjoon had insisted, saying Jin looked so good he couldn't help himself. They found themselves in a mausoleum, quiet and far enough away that they weren't likely to get caught.

"God damn," Jin mumbled, "That's it, just like that," he moaned.

Namjoon popped off with a sickly pop, "You are gonna get us caught," he said as he stroked Jin.

"I can't help it, that mouth," Jin moaned, wiping the spit off Namjoon's chin.

Namjoon smiled. He loved the way Jin always told him how good he was doing. He laughed as he wrapped his mouth around the man's dick, moaning to send the vibration up the shaft, making Jin groan loudly. He couldn't help but thrust his hips, shoving himself deeper into Namjo's mouth.

"Fuck," Jin whined as he continued to fuck the not the man's mouth. He could feel the pleasure building deep in his gut. He thrust harder, hips stuttering as he came.

Namjoon swallowed every drop the best he could, trying not to let it spill on Jin's pants. He loved the way he tasted.

"That was amazing," Jim said with a lazy smile as he dropped to his knees, tugging at Namjoon's pants.

Namjoon stood leaning back against the cold marble wall. Jin always reciprocated, "Dirty slut, couldn't wait could you?" he questioned as Jin stroked him.

Jin smiled, where Namjoon needed to be praised. Jin loved being told how much of a slut he was for Namjoons cock. He wrapped his lips around the tip. The smell of the other man's body wash filled his nose. He hummed contently as Namjoon moaned, pushing himself deeper into Jin's mouth.

"That's it fuck," Namjoon whimpered, his eyes closed and head tossed back, "My cock slut, that's it, baby."

It didn't take long for Namjoon to start feeling the ecstasy build; he was already ridiculously hard from getting Jin off, and his hips lost their rhythm as his release neared.

"Don't stop, fuck..." Namjoon whispered as Jin swallowed down his cum.

"Fuck," Namjoon sighed, panting as he tucked himself back into his pants.

"We aren't done," Jin smirked, "when we get home," he said, looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled, "But first we feast," he said, his fangs dropping.