Tranquilize

Taehyung bit his lip as Jimin sauntered over to him, already naked. The cameras were set up to catch every angle. Taehyung hand-mounted one to the headboard, making sure it would stay put. They didn't know their own strength. He sucked in a breath when Jimin stopped in front of him, dropping to his knees.

The older vampire tugged at Taehyung's jeans. The button popped off, and Jimin didn't stop. Unzipping the material he reached his hand inside. Taehyung licked his lips, his fangs showing just how much he was enjoying himself. Jimin was always so beautiful on his knees, his pretty lips stretched around his enormous cock.

Taehyung grabbed one of the cameras closest to him, pointing it down at Jimin, wanting to get everything on camera so they could relive it later with everyone else. He closed his eyes, tossing, letting his head hang back as Jimin licked the tip, sliding his hand up and down, making Taehyung moan softly.

Jimin smirked as he looked up tugging the other man's pants the rest of the way down. He stepped out. He couldn't help the sound that came out of his mouth as Jimin retook his cock into his mouth, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Jimin always knew the best way to get a reaction out of him. If Taehyung didn't know any better, Jimin had been talking to Namjoon to find out all his secrets.

He thrust a bit, pushing himself deeper into the other vampire's mouth, hissing when Jimin's fangs grazed the shaft. The smaller man smirked, knowing that Taehyung enjoyed a rough, sloppy blow job every so often. He licked the trickle of blood from the pole. Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the hair, guiding his head where he wanted it. Jimin licked his lips, opening his mouth.

Taehyung made sure to angle the camera to catch every thrust, making Jimin gag a few times before pulling him away. Jimin smiled, grabbing Taheyung and flipping him around. Before he could protest, he was against the wall, Jimin back down on his knees, spreading his cheeks apart.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Taehyung chanted with each swipe of the other man's tongue.

Taehyung could feel Jimin smirk before pulling away. He added a finger, twisting it around until he found the right spot, making the younger man cry out. It felt too good; he didn't know if it was the thought of watching all of this happen later or that Jimin was amazing at sex, but Taehyung was lost in the pleasure. He was pretty sure he could hear Jimin talking, but what he was saying didn't register.

"Oh, ssshhh," Taheyung huffed as Jimin slid into him.

"You like that?" Jimin thrusting hard.

He took the camera from Taehyung, and he closed his eyes, letting every sensation wash over him. The rhythmic pounding, skin slapping, and heavy breathing from them were the only sounds in the room. The room stunk of pheromones. Taehyung breathed them in deeply, loving every second as his brain absorbed the chemicals.

He whined when Jimin pulled out. He was so close to cumming it wasn't fair.

"On the bed," Jimin said, turning the camera on Taehyung.

He was more than happy to jump on the bed, turning around so he was facing the older vampire. Jimin was on the bed, setting the camera on the bedside table, making sure it was pointing at them. He grabbed Taehyung by he hips, making him fall back onto the bed. Taehyung licked his lips, moaning as Jimin pushed his legs up.

"Fuck," Taehyung whispered.

Jimin slipped back inside, holding Taehyung's legs up as he pounded into him. Taheyung gripped the blanket tightly. He could hear the material ripping under his fingers. He couldn't help it. Jimin felt so good. He closed his eyes, letting the feeling wash over him. He could feel everything. He gasped when he felt Jimin grip his leaking cock. Using the dripping pre cum he gently rubbed the tip sending Taehyung into a world of euphoria that he would never be able to explain to anyone.