We Own The Night

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the idea when Taehyung told them about the gaming cafe. How were they supposed to hunt in a room full of people and computers? Taehyung had laughed. This wasn't for tracking. It was for fun, and they could track later or before. Here they were for the third night in a row. Yoongi did enjoy watching the younger vampires enjoy themselves being somewhat normal.

One thing Yoongi did notice was that the employees always seemed to be watching them. He would turn away when he saw Yoongi looking at him. The older vampire decided to know the reason he was so interested in the six of them, but the second Yoongi walked up to the counter, the man went in the back, leaving the other employee to help him.

"What's wrong?" namjoon asked as they were leaving the cafe for the night.

Yoongi shook his head as they walked down the street, "I'll meet you at home; I have something to do," he replied, looking around before heading back in the direction of the cafe.

The old vampire looked into the window, spotting the man talking and employee; he was pointing to his mouth. The other employee shook his head and dismissed the man who was always staring at them. Yoongi furrowed his brow; he wished that he had heard the beginning of what was said, wondering what it was the man saw. Yoongi made his way around the back side of the building. There he was, scrolling through his phone.

"Hi," Yoongi said, walking down the alley, "I was wondering if you had a lost and found; my brother lost his wallet," he added, walking up to the man.

The man looked up, and Yoongi was taken back. The man was gorgeous, his lips plump and soft, his jawline perfect. It was like he walked out of a magazine. In all his centuries, he had met beautiful men and women, but none of them compared to this man.

"No one turned one in. I can check if you want," the man said.

"I'm Min Yoongi. Here is my number," he said, handing him a piece of paper with his phone number on it, "Call me if you find it or not," he added before walking off.

He could hear the man whispering to himself, but Yoongi didn't bother to listen. He was smiling the whole way home. Yoongi was proud of himself. He wasn't much for small talk, and he never gave out his phone number. When he walked into the house, Jimin was walking towards the stairs, a fresh cup of warm blood in his hand. Yoongi waved him off, saying he would talk to him about it later. Jimin giggled as he sipped his drink, heading up the stairs and telling Yoongi they were all watching a movie in the theater if he wanted to join them.

****

Yoongi took a steadying breath. This was the third time that he had met with Jin, the man from the gamer cafe. The others had teased Yoongi about how nervous he was to go out with Jin.

"You turned me on our first date, so i don't know why you are so nervous," Jimin said as he helped Yoongi get dressed.

"You were different; you wanted to be turned," Yoongi replied, pulling his jacket on and looking at the other vampire in the mirror, "In fact, you begged for it," he smiled fondly at the memory of the night he turned Jimin.

Once finished getting ready, Yoongoi rushed down the stairs; he stopped at the bottom step, spotting the younger Vampires standing at the door. He shook his head and scoffed, not saying a word as he walked out the door. He could hear them laughing as the door closed behind him.

He walked down the street. There was a nice little restaurant not too far from the house, and Jin had told Yoongi that he lived close by as well. He was the first to arrive. He sat down at the table and decided to order wine while he waited. Yoongi could smell Jin. His scent was amazing. He was warm and savory, the opposite of Hobi, who had a hint of sweetness to his blood even after being turned. Yoongi smiled, looking up at Jin as he sat down.