Chapter 7

Julia took a deep breath and faced Alexander, "What bullshit did I do Alexander?"

"You know we have to act like a married couple and you disappear for half an hour and do who knows what."

"I know that but I did not do it on purpose." She replied calmly trying to reason with him.

"That's hard to believe." He spat out.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You and A"

"That is different."

"How is it different Alexander? You can't keep your hands off her."

"So that is your way of punishing me?"

"I'm not punishing you, Alexander."

"I think you are."

"What makes you think that?"

"Why then did you kiss me when we were dancing?"

Julia froze, " think it was the alcohol and the fact that I wanted everyone to believe that we were a couple."

"Don't lie to me, I could tell from the kiss that you wanted more."

"What do you want from me, Alexander."

"More like what do you want Julia?"

"What do you mean?"

"Regardless of what you want, I'm not going to give you the relationship that you want, I don't want you."

"Then why kiss me outside?"

"The men that I spoke to are big on marriages and business. I played that role so that they could believe we were a passionate couple after the stunt you pulled."

"So that was all for a show?"

"Yes, Ava is the only woman that I want to touch or to be with."

Julia nodded, "I will remember that so that there will be no inconvenience to you in the future."

"If that's it, I will go change then."

She made her way to the bathroom, and Julia stared at herself in the mirror and wiped off her makeup.

She tried to unzip her dress but it seemed too hard for her, she sighed wondering how long it would take to get it off.

Julia walked out, Alexander was changed into his briefs and went up to him, he stared at her weirdly.

"Can you unzip my dress?"

"Don't tell that you have resorted to this, how desperate can you be."

"I really need help, Alexander."

He came behind her and unzipped it, she held onto it as she went to the bathroom and got changed.

She came back into the room and could see that Alexander was talking with Ava with demeanor.

She switched off the lights and the side lamp was on, "So that kiss meant nothing to you?"

"I told you to not get greedy Julia."

"I was just wondering okay?"

"Fine," Alexander set his phone down, "It did not, all that time we were kissing I was thinking about Ava."

Julia swallowed a lump, "So you can use me physically when you want but I can't?"

"That's the whole point of this sham marriage."

"I get it."

"I hope you don't confuse this with any real feelings."

"How can I when you remind me every time about Ava."

"You sound like a jealous wife."

"At least I got the wife part right."

"You are not my wife Julia."

"Well, the marriage certificate says it."

"And why were you drinking so much tonight?"

"what do you mean?"

"Don't act fucking dumb with me, you were drinking like there is no tomorrow."

"Why does that matter?"

"Because you could slip up."

"But I didn't, did I?"

"Yes, you did, kissing me out of the blue."

"Well we are even, you also kissed me way more out there."

"Yes because I had to make up for your blunder of leaving for that half an hour."

"Oh so let's forget about you eye fucking Ava the whole night, I think you were the bigger bullshitter out of the two of us."

"What did you say to me, Julia?"

"I think you heard what I said."

She turned to her side, letting him know that she was done arguing with him and was not interested in what he had to say.

Julia was shocked when Alexander turned her over and he was on top of her,

"What. Did. You. Say. To me?"

Early access to chapters: www. patreon . com / taniashava