Chapter 18

"Why do you look like that?"

She looked at him, "I'm just so overjoyed that we will be spending so much time together, yay me."

"We are leaving early tomorrow morning."

"WHAT?!"

"Why are you overreacting, do you have other things to do?"

She texted Leo, "I'm leaving tomorrow for a while."

I'm on my way to see you come outside in five minutes.

Julia got up, "Excuse me, you two have a lovely dinner."

She went outside as Leo was pulling up, she jumped into his car and they sped away, Julia did not care where they went.

They pulled into a deserted parking lot, "What are we doing here."

"I like to come to clear my head."

"Well, this is nice I suppose."

"How do you feel about the trip?"

"Does it matter what I think about it?"

"Why do you say that?"

"I have no choice."

"You can still tell me how you feel about it?"

She sighed, "I'm not looking forward to it."

"I'm only a text away"

Julia smiled, "Really now?"

"I'm being serious."

Julia headed back and it was two in the morning, how time had flown, and was shocked when there was an argument, it was Alexander and Ava.

"We are done, let's see after the trip where we standing."

"Ava wait."

Julia went upstairs and began to pack.

She stirred awake when the alarm went off, checked and it was three in the morning, Julia got prepared.

Her eyes burnt, and could barely walk, on the way to the airport Alexander had still not said a word or even looked in her direction.

They got inside his private jet, and passed out, Julia woke up and was a bit confused. They were in Cuba.

Julia looked out in awe, they got checked into their penthouse suite, she looked around and was so excited.

It was in the afternoon, and after checking everything out, she was exhausted, a nap would do her well.

"We have a dinner event, so act........."

"Accordingly." She finished it for him, "I think I know that now."

She woke up, and felt great, after showering, makeup, and a dress with a slit, she was ready to go out.

The restaurant they were eating at had chairs outside, and that's where they sat, the night breeze felt amazing.

There was dancing, and aroma everywhere, and drinks started to come in and Julia drank. She started to sway to the music, and for the first time, she noticed that Alexander was wearing casual clothes.

The shirt that he wore was opened a bit, he really looked hot,

"Stop staring at me with those eyes."

"What eyes?"

"I will explain it to you later."

She rolled her eyes and went back to swaying, the food came, and she ate and drank. Alexander was also drinking which she was glad about, as he would not be scolding her.

"Let's head back."

"Already?"

"We have been here for five hours."

"What?" she checked the time and it was nearly two in the morning, she was having so much fun.

They went back, Julia changed into her nightdress and went on top of the bed. Alexander came out and he looked very appealing, he had his briefs on and was used to it but she could not lie to herself.

Julia lay back, and the lights were off, Alexander climbed on the bed, but instead, he was over her,

"Wha....t?"

His hand went underneath her night dress and touched her thigh, she started to realize that her night dress was pretty short but Alexander had never viewed her like that.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"It's Julia."

"I know that, how can I confuse a rare beauty, that is wanted by all the men that set eyes on."

"But you."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava