Chapter 30

His lips landed on hers, and his hands went to her thighs, Julia was enjoying this way too much, and then he pulled back.

All of it was gone.

"I can't carry on."

"Huh?"

"I don't know if I could handle myself or stop. I want you way too much."

Julia nodded, "I understand."

They switched off the lights, and Alexander held her very close.

Weeks passed, and Alexander was attentive, but today he was not here, so she decided to go out with Blake.

"I missed you so much, Lake."

"Me too."

As they danced together,

"He finally let you out of your dungeon."

"Yes, I was Rapunzel."

They laughed,

"I see you enjoying the attention that he is giving you?"

"Yes it's amazing, he even bought me a bouquet."

"Prince Charming is really on a role."

They danced the night away, Blake dropped her off and Julia went into the mansion but the workers weren't there.

She is a bit scared but when Julia got to the living room, Alexander sat there and Ava was seated on his lap.

She was shocked, "What is going on."

"I could not tell you what was going on because it all had to seem real for the business and men that I had to please."

"I'm not getting you?"

"All of that I was doing was a story that I need to cooperate with."

"Why did you not tell me?"

"As I said to sell the story, your reactions needed to be real."

"So this was a game to you two."

"We did what had to be done, "This time it was Ava.

Julia could see that she was relishing this moment, such a horrible pair, so cruel, so disgusting.

She said nothing, and tears were threatening, and Julia refused to let them see her cry.

"Sleep on the couch, I don't want to see you."

Alexander nodded, "Okay, I understand."

Julia turned and went to their room, she locked the door in case he would try and sneak in. The tears she was hiding fell, it felt as if someone was squeezing her.

How cruel were they? It would have been better for her to be a rebound.

The cruelty, the evilness of it all made her feel so much pain. This whole time they were probably laughing at her.

Wow, she was such a fool.

She felt anger, and resentment, the following day, Julia called Blake and asked her if she could go to her.

When she got there Blake opened the door for her,

"Why are your eyes red?" as they sat in the living room.

Julia poured out everything to Blake and could see the shock on her friend's face,

"That is fucking bullshit, such pieces of shit."

Julia nodded, "They both looked like they did not care, that's why now I'm allowed to go out after being made a clown, actually I'm the whole circus."

"You did nothing wrong, they are the malicious clowns."

"I should have seen it sooner.:

"You couldn't have anticipated it, Julia, none of this is not your fault."

Julia sniffed,

Blake gave her a box of tissues, "Thanks."

"Do you want to come and live with me?"

"I could spend nights at times so that I can keep up the façade of being married."

"We can watch movies and eat ice cream, all the snacks we can think about."

"I'm not going to mop around for a guy."

"What do you want to do then?"

"We go out."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava