Chapter 33

By six at night, they were drunk and Julia came up with the idea of karaoke in their living room.

They got there and began singing. They danced, she didn't care when Alexander and Ava came in and sat down.

They began choosing another song to sing,

"You two sound like dying cats." Said Alexander.

They both turned to him. "Don't be a hater."

Julia and Blake high-fived "We are telepathy."

They carried on singing, and it was so much fun as she laughed and danced,

"You hit that note so well." Said Blake.

Julia saw that Alexander was laughing at her, and she glared at him, then turned around as they carried on.

"I'm hungry." Said Blake.

"Me too."

They went to the kitchen, and dinner was served. They went to the dining room and began eating, and she was shocked when Alexander arrived.

They sat down,

"Ugh, what is this?"

"We are also hungry."

"Sure you are at the same time."

"Coincidence isn't it?"

"Sure, like the previous two areas."

Julia noticed that Ava was not talking as she was eating.

"Focus on your girlfriend."

"You're my wi."

Alexander caught himself and Ava got up. Alexander stood up as he chased her.

"I told you."

"Nope, he got used to saying that line for a long time when they were toying with me."

"I guess, but I doubt it. Why would Ava be upset then?"

"Good point, but I don't know. He went after her, so whatever."

Blake did not raise it up again as she knew that Julia did not want to think about him and she needed to get her mind off everything that was happening around her.

They finished dinner, and they started to watch a movie in the living room. It was more than fun.

They both loved chick flicks. It was now eleven at night when they both decided to call it a night.

Julia waited till Blake got into her car, and she waved at her.

She went to their room and took off her day clothes, and she grabbed her pajamas top and put it on.

The door opened, and she screeched, grabbed her pajamas pants, and then put on her pants quickly.

"Why are you acting as if I have not seen you without your shorts?"

"That was a long time ago."

She climbed into bed, and he returned in briefs and switched off the lights beside the dim side lamp.

"What am I even doing?"

She sighed, "Are you talking to me?"

"Who else is here?"

She was taken aback by his tone, he was the one who started talking to her, and she just wanted to clarify everything from the get-go. 

"Excuse me, you were the one that bothered me, so what's up with your attitude?"

"I'm trying to understand myself, okay?"

She wondered what that had to do with her. Nor the tone that he was using to talk to her.

"Okay, what does this have to do with me?"

"It's got everything to do with you."

"Now it's my fault again?"

She shook her head and waited for him to respond or at least to explain to her what she would have done.

He groaned.

"Ava and I broke up.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/collection/151351