Chapter 29

Julia was shocked and he threw her on the bed and he was now above her, "I think I have been way too lenient to you."

"What?"

"You have to know who is in charge,"

Julia gulped, "What?"

Alexander's lips were on her from the get-go, and they were aggressive, and she could not breathe.

She pulled out of the kiss and gasping for air.

Yet Alexander was not done, his lips were on her neck, and they were going down, "Stop!"

Alexander pulled back, "What?"

"I'm not going to have meaningless sex."

"Your body is not cooperating."

"I do find you attractive but this is not how I want to do it."

Alexander groaned, "Well you came to the wrong man then."

"Wait, are you kidding me? You want this to be my first time just cause you are horny."

"That's how it works when you want someone."

"Well for my first time, I want it to be planned and not something that I let it happen.

"Sex is sex wherever you are."

"Nope, I won't have sex with you, whilst I'm a rebound."

He huffed, "You and your bullshit."

"So it's bullshit for my first time? I want it to mean something, even to you too."

"Well, that is going to be a long while."

Julia shook her head, he clearly was still into Ava, and knew that he still a lot of feelings for her.

"Overthinking aren't we?

"How can I not?"

"Learn to live in the moment."

She wanted to choke him at the way he was talking and making it seem as if she was uptight,

"I do but here comes my husband tagging along."

"I did not mean it that way.

Julia was surprised at the audacity that he had, she was the problem in his eyes no matter what, so she could play along and see where it led.

"Then in what way."

"You have turned to being a drunkard."

"What does that matter?"

"You're going to ruin yourself."

"I still look pretty much the same."

"If you carry on, at some point, your body will respond to the inevitable, and you will ruin yourself."

She was surprised that he was really concerned or was it because they had a reputation to uphold, or he wanted her beautiful so that he could use her at any time he wanted.

"That is my problem to solve."

"Why are you being difficult?"

"You are the one whose being difficult, I can't go without your permission."

"I'm looking out for you, you will thank me later.

"I doubt I will ever do that."

"You never know what will happen."

"Let me shower and change, this conversation is not going anywhere,

Julia left and the shower felt amazing on her skin, after finishing, she put on her pyjamas, she climbed in onto the bed and got in under the sheets.

Alexander came out in just briefs, his hair was wet, and he looked like a model.

"Are you going to stop gawking at me?"

Her cheeks were filled with so much heat,

"So I'm right, you are a tomato."

"I didn't mean to."

He chuckled, "At least you are honest, that's a value that I respect."

Julia nodded.

Alexander got into bed and he was staring at her with smoldering eyes, and could see that he was checking her out.

He leaned in.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava