Chapter 34

"Yeah, I'm not buying that bullshit again."

"I'm being serious."

"How stupid do I look like to you?"

"I'm being honest."

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

"Hear me out."

"For what?"

"To make you understand how everything came about."

"Tell me your lies."

"I can't get you out of my head even when I'm with Ava."

She could not help but roll her eyes at this absurdity, "Sure you can't.."

"I'm being honest."

Julia was disgusted at his words, get really wanted he to believe him as if his words passed as the gospel.

She sighed, and told herself to calm down,

"Is this the part where I play dumb and play along?"

"No Julia it is not, don't put words into my mouth."

Words in his mouth? He and Ava had done way more and their actions had manifested, and came to pass. 

She the fool.

"If you need me to act, I can do that, but don't toy with me."

He sighed, "I'm not."

She could not believe that he had the audacity to sigh as if he is not the reason for this response "Well, I don't trust you, I'm afraid."

"Time will tell, this is the first time I have had such confusion."

"Then sort out by yourself or with Ava. I refuse to be brought into this B.S"

"I wanted to let you know that there is a gala in three weeks time, so that is enough time for you to prepare."

"Got it."

He switched off the side lamp, and Julia kept on thinking about what Alexander had said to her, was he being honest?

First thing in the morning she texted Blake,

"I told you he likes you."

"I don't trust him even one bit."

"Why don't you see where this leads and how he acts?"

"I don't want to fall in the deep end with no one to save me."

"How does this make you feel?"

"Confused, very confused."

"I'm not going to lie, I would be too."

"I feel as if I'm betraying myself."

"Sadly at times, the heart wants what it wants."

"I just feel out of control, the fact that I want to give him another chance."

"Do what you have to do, think about it."

"I'm pathetic, right?"

"No, admitting your feelings makes you stronger."

"I'm also scared, what if he is playing with me?"

"I don't have an answer to that."

"Okay, I will see you tonight then."

"You got it. I will come and fetch you."

"Great."

Night time came and Julia was ready and headed to Blake's car. They arrived at the club, drinks were the first thing they got.

The dance floor was more than calling her, they began dancing. Julia got lost in the music, and it relieved all the stress from her.

Even if her emotions would catch up to her, only this moment counts, tomorrow would be worried about when it comes.

They finished and it was two in the morning, they headed back, Julia walked into their house, as she was passing the living room

"Julia."

She felt shocked when he called her.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I am."

"Come."

"I would rather not."

"Come here." His words were harsh and could see that there was no room for argument.

She went up to him

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/posts/arranged-chapter-101376057?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link