Chapter 19

Alexander's lips went to hers, and Julia tried to match up to him but he was too far ahead of her, as she needed to breathe.

His lips went to her neck as he sucked, licked and lightly bit her, her back arched, this was the first time she had done this.

She moaned, and with that Alexander's kisses went down, and they were wet, his hot breath on her.

The kisses went to the mount of her breasts, and it was the first time that she had experienced such.

Alexander's hands were flames on her, he stopped all of a sudden, "We will do this right." He pulled her in his arms, and they lay like that.

Alexander had been gone for three days and he was coming back today, she heard the door and ran downstairs.

"You're ba...................................."

Julia fell silent when she saw Alexander had Ava in his arms,

"I will speak with you later." He then wrapped his arm around her, then he led Ava away.

Julia went to bed and felt numb, what was the meaning of all of this? She did not even want to hear what Alexander would say.

A few hours later, the door opened and she heard him go change,

"Julia I know you're awake."

She sat and looked at him, hoping that he would have an explanation, "Obviously! Tell me something. What happened?"

"I'm sorry Julia, I love Ava with everything that I am."

"So why did we do all that?"

"I was caught up in the moment."

"That was my first time doing all that! For what?"

"There is nothing I can say that could justify this."

"Nothing! You fucken son of a bitch!"

"I deserve that."

"Of course you do! If you truly loved Ava, you would not have even touched me at all."

"I know."

"What am I to do now? Tell me."

"I don't know."

Tears prickled her eyes, "You are so cruel."

"I'm sorry Julia,"

She heaved, "If that's all you're going to say, what will be the point?"

"Tell me what you want. I will make it up to you. Anything."

"You can't."

"Try me."

"I want you Alexander."

"Besides that Julia."

"Then you can't do anything for me."

"Tell me something else."

"I have nothing."

"You can take my credit card and get whatever you want with it."

"Do I look that shallow to you?"

"I didn't mean it that way and you know it."

"No, I don't Alexander, that is why I don't know when you are sincere. I always knew that you were cold but I did not expect for you to be the lowest of the lowest scums."

"I know."

"Does Ava know about this?"

"Yes, I explained to her how it was a stupid drunken mistake."

"I'm a stupid mistake to you?"

He did not respond and stormed out of the room to sit by the garden. Part of her had hoped that Alexander would follow her but he did not.

Now alone the tears came in hot and fast, this was the first time she had experienced a breakup. Yet could she call that a break-up?

After crying her heart out, Julia curled up by the bench, not even the cold could take away the pain she felt.

She woke up the following morning and was alone by the bed, so someone had carried her in.

Julia bathed and made her way to Blake's place.

Early access to chapters- www.patreon.com/posts/arranged-chapter-92664036?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link