Chapter 8

"Get off me, Ale.................."

She could not finish her sentence with the look that was on his face, he was more than dominating.

"Let's talk about this calmly."

"No Julia, say more so that I can be amused,"

His hand went to her neck and she knew that he was feeling the pulse that was throbbing in her throat,

"So you are upset because I called you out."

"I forget you are young."

"I'm not that young." Julia stood her ground, and would not allow him to walk all over her, not if it could be helped.

His hand went to the top of her breast and she swallowed a lump, he leaned down and his face was inches from hers, she closed her eyes.

When she realized nothing was happening, she opened them and Alexander had a grin that she knew he was laughing at her and for being naïve.

Julia would not let him win, she grabbed him around the neck and pulled his head down, and her lips met his.

He tried to push her away but she used all her might, to keep him there.

Alexander was finally successful, he pulled back and stared at her in disbelief, "Are you an animal or what?"

"You started it Alexander, I was going to sleep but you are the one that teased me and I want you."

"You want me?"

"Yes, well I mean, you know."

"When I kissed you at the gala outside, even though you tried to match me, I could tell you were very inexperienced, what could you do for me in bed?"

Julia knew he was right, "I, well, you, but, anything."

Alexander climbed off her, "Don't try me Julia, and Ava is the only girl who I want to see without her clothes off."

With that, he rolled over and went to bed. Julia was also tired, the following morning she woke up and found Alexander gone.

She showered and wondered what to do, her phone beeped and it was a number that she did not know.

She opened the message and it was Blake, at least she had someone to talk to, nighttime came and Julia could not believe it when Alexander came with Ava.

They exchanged short greetings and she was dismissed as they went to his study and the door was shut.

It wouldn't take a genius to know what they would be up to.

Weeks went by and Ava came every day, Alexander was never in their room, and Julia knew she could not go on like this.

Tonight she took the plunge to go out with Blake, she needed someone too, and Alexander was emotionally unavailable.

She looked at herself in the mirror, a short black dress, heels, and her hair cascaded in waves down her back.

Blake arrived and they set out to the club, she could not remember when it was the last time that she was this excited to go out.

The minute they arrived, they headed to the bar, and got drinks,

"To new freedom," Julia screamed out,

"To us!" Blake replied as they toasted and drank.

They went to the dance floor and began to dance, There were hot guys that came to them, and Julia leaned into the guy.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and she loved it, the physical contact was flaming her and the music even more so.

They drank a lot and danced,

Blake came to her, "We have to head back."

"Why." She whined.

"It's nearly three in the morning."

"What?"

"Yep."

"Time goes by when you are having so much fun, back to my tower."

Blake laughed, "Don't worry we have more nights like these to enjoy."

Julia nodded, and they got to her place, "Bye Lake, I really had a good time."

"Me too, I will talk to you in the afternoon."

Julia dragged herself into the house, trying not to fall on her face, she walked into the living room and got a fright.

Alexander and Ava looked at her, and she could see Alexander scanning her, and she knew what they were thinking.

She was disheveled, her dress and bra strap had fallen, and her hair was blown by the wind, not to forget the skimpy dress she wore, paired off with the heels.

She probably looked like the perfect hooker, and Julia was not in the mood to talk with either of them nor to explain, they had done the same to her and acted as if she didn't exist.

So she walked past them and up to their room and looked at herself in the mirror, and she was shocked.

Julia looked way worse than she thought she did but it was fun, and she laughed. She took off her jewelry and sat on the edge of the bed.

She started to unclasp her heels when the door opened, and it was Alexander, she did not look at him as she continued to take off her heels.

"Will you care to explain?"

Julia finished taking off her shoes and ignored him, she took her nightgown and went to the bathroom.

Early access to chapters : www.patreon.com/taniashava :)