Chapter 36

"Whatever."

"Cat got your tongue."

"Weren't you the one that said you like wild sex?"

"I did."

"Well, I don't have that."

"I can teach you."

Julia rolled her eyes, "Of course you would."

"What is wrong with that?"

Julia could not believe that he would ask her that as if it was normal. She refused to cater to his fantasies in the bedroom.

There was no way she would do handstands and being a contourist just for him to go back to Ava.

"You're a man whore."

Alexander was up and he was over her, and his hands pinned hers down, "Stop this fucking bullshit, I only have had three girlfriends."

His reaction was going to make her go to the wrong lustful daze, and only was to admit defeat so that this would not have to go any further.

"Fine I was wrong, so get off me."

He did not budge as he kept looking at her,

"What is it tonight that is making me so drawn to you?"

Julia could see that he meant it, as he had so much confusion and conflict in his voice, 

"Well, I do have that effect." she joked, hoping to lighten the mood.

He climbed off her, and he laid back down, he shook his head, "Of course, you would not get it."

"I don't nor do I want to."

"What would make you forgive me?"

"I don't know."

"Well think of something, and I will do it."

"Are you truly sorry?"

"Yes, I am."

Julia could tell and felt the honesty but at the same time his words were not enough, not after the stunt they pulled. 

Her mind was spinning, should she give him the benefit of the doubt? Would the next heartbreak be as brutal? She needed to shield herself.

"I know that you don't trust me but I will make it up to you."

She sighed, "I don't know, I don't want to be made out to be a clown."

"I know, I will make it up to you."

"I need to ask you something."

"Ask away."

"Why are you obsessed with Ava?"

"We have dated for three years."

"I see, that is a long time."

"She is the one that knows the most and can read me well."

"How did you two meet?"

"Well she was the one that approached me, she did not beat around the bush like most girls do."

"What does that mean?"

"I will tell you more someday when I'm ready to do so but now is not the time."

"Fine."

"And you."

"Nothing much from my side."

"Was I your first kiss?"

"Yes."

"I just don't know how someone like you could not get a boyfriend."

"Well, it does happen."

"There must be something seriously wrong with you."

"What does that mean?"

"You must be a psychopath, something along those lines."

Julia laughed, "Not everyone has to be in a relationship you know."

"I know that but I find it odd that a beauty like you would fail being swept off your feet, I mean look at you."

She blushed, "Thank you but I don't have any of those traits that you're looking for."

"Well let me ask you, what made you fall in love with me in the first place?"

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava