-|WISHMASTER ii|-

Simon looked up at Prismo with annoyance.

"For starters," Prismo stated, "Let's get you covered." Prismo snapped his fingers, dressing Simon up in the blue cloak he wore when Simon was the Ice King. Simon looked down at the cloak in disgusted annoyance.

"Great."

Prismo loomed over Simon in an interrogative matter.

"What happened with this one and this one, Simon?" Prismo gestured to Fionna and Cake.

Simon glanced at the two before crossing his arms.

"I didn't do anything."

Prismo looked at Simon with annoyance, "Liar. Crossovers don't just happen!"

Fionna spoke up, "Look, it seems like you two have some stuff to work out. So can you send us back to Ooo?"

"Shh." Prismo shushed Fionna before looking at Simon again. Prismo typed at the laptop again.

"Let's try rewinding."

The TV wall showed Simon attempting to summon the entity known as Glob. prismo paused at that point.

"What the heck, dude?"

Simon, leaning over the hot tub, spoke. "Well, you couldn't bring her back. So I helped myself."

Fionna looked at Prismo in confusion.

"Who's her?"

Prismo kept eye contact with Simon.

"I've got limits to my power, bro. That doesn't give you an excuse to mess with my stuff."

Simon, leaning over the hot tub, snapped back snarkily, "Whatever, dude." He grabbed a floating beer can, opened it, and started drinking.

"Simon, I mean it. Just because it's in your head doesn't mean it's yours."

Cake noticed the remote Prismo used on the floor and started to mess with it.

She grabbed it excitedly, "Ooooh, I've always wanted to try one of these." She started to click random buttons. Primso caught her doing this and grumbled. "Hey! This is not a toy," he summoned a spray bottle. "Bad cat." He sprayed Cake with water.

"Aah! Why would you do that??!"

Fionna pointed at Prismo angrily.

"Nobody sprays Cake!" She started jumping on Prismo's projected body, trying to hurt him, to no avail. "Who do you think you are, you big bully? And why'd you bring us here? Where is here?"

"Okay, okay. Chill. Wow, okay. I am Prismo the Wishmaster."

"That tells me nothing!" Fionna yelled.

Prismo looked at Fionna calmly. "Well, as Wishmaster, I grant...wishes. And sometimes those wishes require me to create new wish-altered realities." Silence overtook the room for a second. "Here check it," Prismo gestured to the TV Wall.

The wall showed a plethora of universes Prismo has created. "A wish made this 'farmworld' universe. A wish made this funny shape universe. This one already existed. I don't even remember whose wish this was. Oh! This universe is special because it had my favorite guy. There he is!" The TV showed Jake the dog and Finn the Human fighting a monster.

Cake rolled her eyes. "Dog person."

Prismo shrugged his shoulders. "Lotsa wishes, lotsa worlds." He then gestured to the yellow cube around them. "The Time room is the perch from which I keep my eye on the resulting multiverse."