-|STAR iii|-

She seemed scared.

This world's Marcy and Lucy dove down towards Martin, elegantly dodging the garlic arrows Huntress attempted to shoot. Martin tried to swing his weapon, but it was useless. Marcy used her soul sucking ability to take Martin's soul, leaving him lifeless. Marcy gulped down the soul with a chuckle before summoning a wine cup. She made a puncture in the soulless Martin's neck and filled the glass. This world's Lucy took the glass of blood with a smirk. She watched proudly as Marcy then sucked all the blood from Martin's body, killing the man. Vampire Lucy then shoved Martin's body down to the ground as she took a sip from her bloody cup, looking around bored.

"Martin!" Fionna yelled.

Marcy and vampire Lucy turned to the shaking Fionna.

"Don't you look tasty." Marcy raised a brow as blood dripped from her mouth.

"Open fire!" Bonnie shouted.

Cake appeared out of the tank's weaponry and stretched out a hand to grab Fionna before the Star and the Sun could attack.

"Fionna!"

"Main cannon, fire!" Fire! Fire!" Bonnie ordered.

The tank shot garbos to the two vampires, missing each time.

"Oh Bonnibel, darling," Vampire Lucy teased.

"I think there's something wrong with your tank." Marcy laughed.

Bonnie made eye contact with Marcy.

"I'll have your heart!"

Marcy blew a kiss to Bonnie before making herself appear more demon-like.

The tank fired a giant stake at the two vampires, making them run off.

"Loser!" marcy laughed as she and vampire Lucy flew back to the hive.

Bonnie groaned as she watched them leave.

"I'm not a loser!"

—------------------------

Lucy joined her friends on the ground as Bonnie marched atop the tank.

"Tank, estimate repair time."

"Processing. Sixteen hours, forty-three minutes, ma'am."

"Quatsch!" Bonnie yelled as she punched the tank.

"Ow, ma'am"

Simon stepped forward.

"Bonnie, perhaps I can help."

Bonnie turned to look at him.

"I may not look it, but I'm quite the Mr. Fix-it."

Bonnie jumped down and put a dagger against Simon's throat.

"How do you know the Star and the Sun's true names? Are you their spy?"

Simon gulped as sweat dripped down his face.

Lucy stepped forward and gently took the dagger away from Simon's throat.

"Calm down Bonnie. We aren't their spy."

Simon nodded.

"Lucy and I are from another world with another Marcy."

Lucy watched as Simon paused for a second.

"I found her in the rubble and raised her as my own. My Marceline became a great vampire hunter."