-|DESTINY IV.V|-

"And we've been secretly together ever since." Little Destiny finished.

"Enemies to lovers–my favorite."

Little Destiny started to have another coughing fit.

"Little Destiny!" Jay said worriedly, holding the girl.

"Uh-oh."

"A twist!"

Jay felt Little Destiny's forehead with worry.

"You feel cold again." Jay turned to the group.

"I've been searching for cures in the old library, but I've had no luck so far."

Fionna turned to Simon. "Help her, Simon, you're a doctor!"

Simon turned back to Fionna with an annoyed glare.

"I'm an antiquarian, damn it."

"You should really tell your dad!" Jay told Little Destiny with worry.

"No," Little Destiny said getting up. "Being weak is not an option."

"That's right, my traitorous daughter!" Big Destiny's voice called from above, making everyone turn to him.

"Weakness is worse than coughing death!"

Peanut stood next to his dad with a snarky smirk.

"See?! I told you. She's been doing mouth-high fives with our enemies!"

Big Destiny looked at his son.

"Here's your reward!"

Big Destiny kicked his son into the crater.

"Father of the year!"

Destiny Gang members snuck up behind the group grabbing them, despite Fionna and Cake's struggles.

Big Destiny grabbed his daughter's shoulder and pulled her away from Jay.

"No!" Jay protested, only to be kicked to the ground.

"You got Big D'd."

"Jay!" little Destiny cried as Fionna, Cake, Simon, and Lucy were tied up with Cake's stretched-out limbs.

Fionna struggled against the restraints to no avail.

"Fionna, where's the remote?" Simon asked.

"Backpack."

"Dad! Let go!" LD Got out of Big Destiny's grasp, revealing the jewel Jay found tied around her neck as a necklace.

Big Destiny grabbed it.

"Bro! What's this trash?!"

"Jay gave it to me! We're in love!" LD talked back.

"Ha! Love is weak. But jewels are hot" Big Destiny said as he broke off the necklace. Lucy spotted it from where she was tied up and gasped.

"That must be the surviving jewel of the magic crown! If we can get it, I can rewire the remote to locate magic crowns!"

Simon spoke up, understanding what was making Little Destiny go into coughing fits.

"That's a piece of the magic crown! It's infused with ice magic! That's what's been making you sick!"

"Oh, no" Jay whispered under his breath, distraught.

'Of course. 'Love-romance' was just a play by this fart baby to take you down." Big Destiny threw the jewel a few feet away from the tied-up group.

"Jay wouldn't do...that," LD mumbled under breath.

"Daughter...prove that you're bigtime," Big Destiny handed his daughter a knife. LD took it staring at it until a donkey's cry was heard. Causing both LD and her dad to look toward it.

Cake struggled to stretch her limbs. Each time she would try to stretch one, her body would retract it. That is until she remembered her free tail. Using her tail, she stealthfully went to grab the jewel.

While Cake did that, Simon was using his teeth to dig for the cosmic remote.

"I got it!" he whisper shouted.

The group watched as fighting broke out among the gang.

"One jewel!" Cake said, her tail handing Simon the jewel.

"Good job Cake!" Lucy praised as Simon got to work.

"Pardon my late arrival." Lucy looked above the crater to see a man with short gray hair in a grey suit and a cane.

"I stopped to pick some wild fennel."

The man's face transformed into the Scarab, causing Lucy to panic.

"Simon, please hurry up! Death is about to be knocking at the door and I don't wanna answer it yet!"

Apocalypse Finn started to fight off the Scarab. That is until the Scarab pushed his head into the ground with its feet.

"Hit the button!" Fionna, Cake, and Lucy yelled at Simon.

Simon quickly closed the back of the remote and fumbled for a second, allowing the Scarab to grab Simon's foot just in time for Simon to bring them to a different dimension.