Chapter 7

Jimin attended her class after being scolded by the principal. Although she was supposed to be scared, she couldn't hold her laughter and kept looking at Minjeong, which led to both of them bursting out laughing. After they left the principal's office, they continued to laugh and wheeze about what had just happened. Eventually, they made their way to their classroom and Jimin sat at her usual place, took out her book and began to study.

"Attention class," Mrs. Myoui announced, "We have a project due next week, and you will be working in pairs." Mrs. Myoui looked expectantly at the students, waiting for any questions.

"Can we choose our partner?" some guy asked.

"No, I will be picking the partners," Mrs. Myoui announced, causing the students to groan in disappointment. "Shh, don't worry, I will hook you up with a great partner," she added reassuringly as she began to call out names and assign partners to the students. "And lastly, Yu Jimin and... Hwang Yeji," she announced, causing Jimin to think to herself, "Who the fuc-."

The students began to complain about their assigned partners, but Mrs. Myoui ignored their objections. "There is no such thing as changing partners, and the project is due next week. I am looking for great work, so please don't disappoint me," she warned before leaving the room.

As Jimin was lost in thought, she suddenly felt a presence beside her. When she looked up, she saw a girl with sharp features and cat-like eyes. "Hi, I'm Yeji, your partner," the girl said with a smile. Jimin couldn't help but notice the contrast between Yeji's cute smile and her intense appearance.

"Nice to meet you I am jimin" she introduced herself.

"Are you new here? I didn't see you in this school before," Yeji asked, squinting her cat eyes. Jimin nodded. "Ahh, that's why. Anyway, there is a cafe near here for students to work in. Do you want to do the project there?" She was about to say yes, but she remembered that she had a date today with Ryujin.

"Maybe tomorrow if that's okay with you? I can't go today I have something to do" she Declined politely.

"No, it's okay let's go tomorrow. Anyway it was a pleasure to meet you but I need to go now see you later!" she smiled and waved then left.

Jimin stood up and left the class once again. To her surprise, she found Minjeong waiting for her outside. Minjeong smiled at Jimin and said, "I'm here to walk you home." While other students were waiting for the bell to ring so they could leave, Minjeong was waiting for Jimin. This made Jimin smile.

"Where are Aeri and ning?" these two always disappearing.

"They are at the front entrance waiting for us Let's go?" jimin nodded and they started walking. When they reached Aeri and ning she saw a very familiar figure with them.

"Ryujin," she smiled at Jimin, showing off the dimples she loved. "This is my best friend Ryujin from America," she introduced her.

"Ahh nice to meet you" minjeong said and she shook hands with Ryujin.

"I am actually her date," Ryujin laughed as Jimin blushed. When Minjeong looked at them, she felt her heart break into pieces, which was weird. Why would she feel something like that when Jimin is her friend? She should be happy for her, but instead, she felt broken.

Minjeong forced a smile, "That's great," but her laugh was fake. She just wanted to go home and didn't want to be here right now.

"We'll be going," Jimin said. "Aeri, take the car keys. I'll go with Ryu." She gave Aeri the keys to the car and the house. "Bye, guys," the girls waved at her.

Minjeong cringed when Ryujin opened the car door for Jimin. They got in and left. "She forgot that I can't drive," Aeri said, looking at the keys in her hands. and ningning wheezed.

"I can take you home," Ning said. "It's on my way, so that's okay." Aeri jumped and hugged Ning, thanking her. Minjeong watched Ning's face turn red as she held back a laugh. "Minjeong, do you want a ride too?" Ning asked, but Minjeong shook her head.

"No, thank you. I'll walk home. I have a lot on my mind, and I want to think while walking," she said. in the car and left. She was alone now.

As she walked towards her home, the only thing occupying her thoughts was Jimin. She found it exhausting to be unable to stop thinking about the older girl, as everything seemed to remind her of Jimin. Suddenly, she felt a vibration in her pocket indicating a new message on her phone.

She was expecting Jimin but was disappointed to see a text from Ning. She wondered why Jimin would text her while she was on a date with Ryujin, and decided not to think about them anymore.

She opened the text.

Ning
I can tell your real smile and your fake smile apart. I will FaceTime you the moment I go home.

Minjeong
I saw your red face when Aeri hugged you.
Spell the details.

Ning
The person you are trying to reach is not available.

That little bitc-

Minjeong has finally arrived home. As soon as she entered the house, she saw her mother in the kitchen and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. After that, she headed straight towards the stairs, as she was feeling tired and not in the mood to talk. All she wanted was to go to bed and get some rest.

"Minjeong-ah," her mom called. She turned around. "You don't seem like yourself today. Are you okay?" She wanted to escape the question, but it caught her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" her mom got closer and she cupped her cheeks.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She wasn't ready yet to talk, so she shook her head. Thankfully, her mom didn't force her and just sighed before excusing her to go.

-

Who should I make as minjeong older brother?

Please kindly vote for all chapters Xoxo..