Chapter 27[M]

[M] Mature content, sexual content, I will put a warning so if you feel uncomfortable you can skip the part.

"Don't worry, baby, you're going to be fine," Jimin assured her girlfriend, Minjeong, who was about to talk to her father. It had been a week since the incident, and Baekhyun had reached out to Minjeong, saying that he wanted to talk with her. Minjeong had been feeling anxious about it.

"I hope so," Minjeong replied as she pulled up to her parents' home. "I have to go, Jimin. I have arrived at the house."

"OK, call me if you need anything. I will come right away," Jimin said.

After they said goodbye, Minjeong turned off the car and got out. She went to the house and knocked on the door. Taeyeon, her mother, opened it and hugged her. "He is in the backyard," Taeyeon said as she kissed Minjeong's head.

Minjeong's heart was racing as she made her way to the backyard, where she found her father sitting with a cup of coffee in hand. She took a deep breath and approached him. She sat down in front of him, Minjeong took a deep breath and spoke up, "Dad"

he remained silent for a few moments, But Finally, he spoke up, "Minjeong, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting this, and I was confused. I needed some time to process everything." Looking at his daughter, he continued, "I'm not mad or disappointed, it's just that this is my first time dealing with a situation like this, and I didn't know what to do."

Minjeong stood up and hugged her father tightly, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. "I'm so glad you're not disappointed in me," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "It was so hard for me to tell you, and I was afraid of how you would react."

Her father pulled back and wiped away her tears, saying, "Honey, you're my daughter, and I will always love you, no matter what." Minjeong could feel her eyes welling up with tears, and she let out a few sobs as she hugged her father again. He held her tightly and said, "Now, you gotta bring Jimin back again. I want to meet her properly and be a strict father."

Despite her tears, Minjeong couldn't help but laugh at her father's words. They sat there and chatted, laughing and joking, After years of feeling afraid to express herself, she finally worked up the courage to come out to her parents. At that moment, she felt a weight lifted off her shoulders and a sense of freedom.

-

Minjeong was filled with excitement as she drove to her girlfriend's house. Her grin was so wide that it almost reached her ears. She couldn't wait to tell her girlfriend about what had happened earlier, and she also missed her warm embrace. As she pulled up to her girlfriend's driveway, she hoped that her parents weren't home so that they could spend some alone time together.

Minjeong got out of the car and walked up to the door. She knocked on it, and after a few seconds, her girlfriend Jimin appeared with a surprised look on her face. But then her surprise quickly turned into a bright grin as she pulled Minjeong into a tight hug. "I missed you," Jimin whispered in Minjeong's ear.

"I missed you too," Minjeong replied. Jimin then pulled her inside the house, and Minjeong looked around to see that the house was empty. She assumed that Jimin's parents were out, which made her feel relieved.

"My parents are out," Jimin confirmed, and Minjeong let out a sigh of relief. "You want anything to drink?" Jimin asked as Minjeong settled into the living room. Minjeong gave her a knowing look, but Jimin shook her head. "I meant nonalcohol, Minjeongie," she said with a smirk. Minjeong pouted and asked for water instead.

Jimin returned with a glass of water and handed it to Minjeong. "So, what happened with your father?" she asked.

"He was okay with it," Minjeong replied and told the whole story from the beginning. Jimin was happy for her girlfriend because she could sense Minjeong's relief. Now that Minjeong's parents knew about her situation, it was time to tell Jimin's parents. She was confident that they'd take it well, considering that she had a few gay cousins, and her family had never shown any unsupportive attitudes.