Chapter 13

11 AM

Minjeong woke up feeling cozy as she was wrapped around someone warm, and it felt really nice. She snuggled closer to the person and took a whiff of their scent. "Hmm, what is this fragrance?" she thought. She didn't want to open her eyes as she was too comfortable, but when she heard someone laughing, she opened her eyes. Her eyes tried to adjust to the sunlight, and as she looked around the room, she saw Sunoo laughing his heart out while looking at her. She wondered why he was laughing, and when she looked beside her, she noticed that she was snuggling Ryujin.

not only hugging but they were cuddling. Ryujin's hands were under minjeong head and Minjeong's hands were on Ryujin's waist while she was lying on her chest and their legs were tangled around each other.

Minjeong let out a loud scream and pushed Ryujin off the bed, causing the older girl to wake up and curse loudly. Jimin, who was also awakened by the commotion, asked what was happening. Ryujin was on the floor, holding her heart while Minjeong stood beside her with a look of disgust on her face.

I didn't do anything, I just came to wake them up and ended up scaring them," Sunoo said, struggling to contain his laughter. "Now let's go have breakfast because it's already eleven o'clock. And could you please wake up the other couple? I tried to wake them up, but they won't budge." Another couple?

"I will go wake them up," Minjeong said as she left the room, still feeling traumatized and disgusted. She couldn't believe she had mistaken Jimin for someone else and hugged her for so long.

She walked into Ning's room and found her asleep with Aeri, who was snuggled up against her back. She quietly moved closer and took out her phone to snap a quick photo of the two.

Minjeong couldn't wake them up because they were so adorable. Suddenly, Jimin barged into the room asking what was taking so long. Minjeong tried to hush her to avoid waking the two, but it was too late as they started to stir and open their eyes. "Ningning, why are you hugging my sis?" Jimin exclaimed. Minjeong could only facepalm herself in frustration.

-

After getting ready and dressing up, the group decided to go out for breakfast because they felt too lazy to cook. They divided themselves into two cars. The first car had Ningning, Sunoo, and Aeri, while the second car had Minjeong, Jimin, and Ryujin.

Ryujin was driving while Jimin sat in the passenger seat and Minjeong in the back. What should have been a ten-minute drive might take an hour with these two.

During the first three minutes in the car, Ryujin held Jimin's hand and brought it to her lips to kiss it. Jimin smiled at her, and Minjeong felt nauseous.

As they were waiting at a red light, Ryujin leaned in for a kiss with Jimin, but the girl pulled back and whispered that Minjeong was there. Ryujin didn't care and tried to force her to ask who cared. "Why is she so clingy?" Minjeong wondered.

She noticed that Jimin was uncomfortable with the situation, so she made eye contact with Minjeong through the mirror. Minjeong took it as a sign and tried to ease the tension by saying, "Ryujin-ssi." Ryujin leaned back in her seat and turned to face Minjeong, looking irritated. Minjeong, in a threatening tone, said, "Play some music and that the traffic light is green." Ryujin didn't notice until the cars behind them started honking. Jimin smiled at Minjeong in the mirror. Unfortunately, this made Minjeong feel butterflies again, which wasn't great.

Once they arrived at their destination, Minjeong was the first one to step out of the car and head towards the restaurant where they were supposed to meet the rest of the group. As soon as she got there, Ning asked her, "What took you so long?" Minjeong looked at her and let out a sigh.