Chapter 30

Their 2nd anniversary was approaching. Minjeong wanted to make sure that their special day was unforgettable and that they both would cherish the memories for years to come. With just a week to go, Minjeong found herself pacing around the living room, her mind racing with ideas on how to surprise Jimin and make the day truly special.

Ning was by her side, offering her ideas as Minjeong tried to come up with the perfect plan. "Can you sit down for a second? You're making me dizzy with all your pacing," Ning said, trying to calm minjeong. Minjeong sighed and continued pacing around the living room, nervously biting her fingernails.

"I can't sit down," she said, her voice trembling. "What if she doesn't like my idea?"

Ning tried to reassure her. "She'll like everything you do for her, I'm sure. You guys are whipped for each other," she said with a smile. But Minjeong's worried expression didn't fade.

"What if she says no?" she asked, her anxiety mounting. Ning let out a frustrated groan. She knew how much Minjeong cared about pleasing Jimin, and how much this meant to her.

"Look, don't worry about it," Ning said, sitting down next to her friend on the couch. "I'm sure You're going to put a lot of thought and effort into this. I'm sure she'll appreciate it, even if it's not exactly what she had in mind."

They spent hours discussing different ways to celebrate the anniversary. They considered everything from planning a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant to having a picnic but minjeong didn't seem to like any of it but she finally had something in mind.

Ning held Minjeong's hand tightly, trying to comfort her. "Just don't think about it too much. She loves you and will say yes immediately," Ning said in a reassuring tone. Minjeong was nervous and anxious about something and Ning was trying her best to make her feel better. Suddenly, the front door opened and Minjeong jolted up in surprise, thinking it was Jimin. But when she saw Somi, she breathed a sigh of relief and threw a pillow at her.

Somi yelled, "What the hell?" as the pillow hit her right in the face.

Minjeong explained, "I thought you were Jimin. You scared me." Somi threw the pillow back at Minjeong and soon it turned into a full-blown pillow fight, with Ning laughing at them. When Minjeong hit Somi with the pillow, she cursed and was about to throw it back harder, but Ning stepped in front of Minjeong to stop her. Unfortunately, it was too late, and Somi had hit Ning in the face.

Somi gasped and approached Ning with a frown. "I'm sorry, baby," she said, kissing Ning's head where it had been hit. Yes, Ning and Somi had been dating for a while now. They had realized that they liked each other and had dared to confess their feelings. Now, they were together.

Somi had been spending a lot of time with Ning lately and realized that she had developed feelings for her. However, she also knew that Ning was in love with Aeri, and it was one-sided. Somi felt guilty for having feelings for Ning, but she couldn't help how she felt.

On the other hand, Ning had been in love with Aeri, but she had come to terms with the fact that her feelings wouldn't be returned. After spending time with Somi, she realized that she enjoyed hanging out with her, and she was beginning to develop feelings for her too.

both Somi and Ning were hesitant to confess to each other. Ning thought that Somi still had feelings for Minjeong, and Somi thought that Ning still had feelings for Aeri. They were both in a similar situation where they had feelings for someone who didn't feel the same way, and they found comfort in each other's company.

It wasn't until Somi dared to ask Ning out that they finally confessed their feelings for each other. Although Somi was anxious about getting her heart broken again, to her surprise, Ning said yes, and they have been dating for four months now.