Chapter 17

The room was dark, and they were looking at each other with dark eyes full of lust. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and crashed her lips to minjeong, kissing roughly. Minjeong was surprised and lost her balance, falling into her office chair.

Jimin sat on top of minjeong lap with their lips still connected and the kiss was starting to get hungrier. Her tongue explored Minjeong's mouth but when they needed to breathe she pulled away slowly while biting the younger girl's lower lip.

They stared at each other silently until Jimin approached Minjeong's ear, and minjeong closed her eyes. Jimin breathed into Minjeong's ear and whispered, "We shouldn't be doing this," while biting her earlobe and kissing down to her neck. Jimin smirked upon feeling Minjeong's breath hitch.

Jimin started kissing minjeong neck "Jimin-ah" minjeong moaned softly but then she pulled Jimin's face and kissed her lips again. Jimin stood up and pulled Minjeong with her. As they walked to the edge of the bed, their lips were still connected when Minjeong fell back onto the bed and Jimin fell on top of her with her knee between Minjeong's legs.

Jimin took off Minjeong's shirt and looked at her while licking her lips. Minjeong's face turned red and she tried to cover up, but Jimin stopped her. "You are beautiful, Minjeongie," she said and She connected her lips to Minjeong's neck and started sucking. That will probably make a mark but minjeong didn't care.

She was having her best moments right now "Ah fuck jimin" she was a moaning mess underneath the older girl. And jimin didn't do anything yet.

Her eyes went down to Minjeong's breast. The younger girl was still wearing her bra but jimin had so many thoughts. She leaned down to kiss her breast and minjeong was ready so she closed her eyes.

The moment was interrupted when Sunoo burst into the room looking at them with wide eyes. Jimin was on top of minjeong. Minjeong was just in her bra. Both of them were a mess and had lipstick marks on their faces, and he quickly covered his eyes and left the room, traumatized.

He felt strange for almost walking into his little sister having sex with someone. Ning noticed and looked at him. "Did you find them?" he shook his head vigorously. "No, let's just go downstairs." he pulled Ning, and they went down.

As Jimin lay beside Minjeong, she said, "This doesn't feel right. Let's stop before something happens." Minjeong looked at her in shock and said, "This never happened. I was just using you to forget Ryujin. I'm sorry. Besides, you have Jaehyun." minjeong felt hurt by how jimin said it.

"Fuck you jimin," Said Minjeong and faced the other way on the bed and quietly let her tears fall.

-

Minjeong woke up alone in bed the following day. She remembered what happened yesterday and blushed, but then she felt terrible because of Jimin's words. She was still at Yu Sister's house and needed to leave quickly. She didn't want to stay there anymore after what had happened yesterday. She hoped that either Ning or Sunoo were still there so they could give her a ride back home.

Minjeong woke up and looked around the room, but Jimin was gone. She headed downstairs to find Ning, Aeri, and Sunoo having breakfast. Ning teased her about the hickey on her neck, and sunoo called her to eat, but Minjeong didn't feel like eating anything. The others noticed that something was off and asked her to join them. "Come sit with us. You can tell us anything," they said, concerned.

"Can I go home and rest?" They all nodded in agreement, reassuring her that it was all right. And when she was ready to talk, they would listen. Sunoo excused himself and escorted Minjeong to the car so they could head back home. The ride was quiet as Sunoo wanted to give his younger sister space. He was curious about what had happened the night before, but he didn't want to pressure her into sharing.