Chapter 10

Throughout the entire month, Minjeong was constantly tormented by the sight of Jimin and Ryujin flirting with each other. Every day, Ryujin would arrive to pick up Jimin with a bouquet of flowers in hand. She would kiss Jimin every time she saw her and embrace her tightly in a hug. It was as if Ryujin was completely obsessed with Jimin. This constant display of affection was driving Minjeong insane.

It was difficult for her to move on since Jimin was everywhere, but she didn't want to ignore her even though Jimin was ignoring her.

Let's just get straight to the point She's whipped for the older girl.

But she won't admit it.

"What's up' minjeongie? What are your plans for this weekend?" Ningning plopped down next to Minjeong in class. Minjeong shrugged. She didn't have anything planned except to hang out at home and binge on movies with her older brother. They've done that since they were little. "Let me guess, you're gonna have a movie marathon with Sunoo again?" Ningning teased, and Minjeong nodded with a grin. "Why don't we have a sleepover this weekend?" Ningning suggested with a wink.

Minjeong refused Ning's invitation, stating that she had promised to watch movies with Sunoo. But ning tried to convince her.

"I will invite sunoo"

"He will say no"

"I will try to convince him"

"To have a sleepover with girls pfft" minjeong laughed.

"Trust me on this"

Good luck then." They suddenly noticed the teacher's eyes on them and realized he had been waiting for them to stop talking. Embarrassed, they stood up and apologized. The teacher shook his head, resumed the lesson, and they sat back down. Minjeong hit Ning on the head and whispered, "This is all your fault.

-

"I would prefer to stay at home instead of going to a sleepover with you," Sunoo said, shaking his head repeatedly to decline Ningning's offer. Minjeong gave Ning a "See, I told you" look, but Ning did not give up. She scooted closer to Sunoo and whispered something in his ear. "Okay, I'm in," was all Sunoo said before standing up.

Minjeong appeared surprised, and she asked Ningning what she had said to him, but the younger girl refused to disclose it. "It doesn't matter what I tell him, and now we're having a sleepover," Ningning added. Minjeong was about to say something, but her phone interrupted her.

Yu jimin is calling...

Ning looked at the ID and smirked "Answer don't keep your girlfriend waiting" minjeong smacked her.

"She is not my girlfriend"

Accept

"Hello?"

"Ah minejongie"

"Yes?"

"Are you free can I come over?"

Minjeong immediately looked at ning asking for help. Ningning whispered yes.

"Jeongie?"

"Ah sorry, my cat was bothering me. Yes, I am free"

"You had a cat?"

"..."

"Anyway, I will be here at ten see ya!"

Just like that the line went...beep...beep...

"A cat really?" ning wheezed.

"Shut up," Minjeong said, looking at Ning with confusion as she suddenly stood up and went to the front door to put on her shoes. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Don't you want some alone time with your girlfriend" She winked. opened the door and left.

Ash this girl.

-

Ten minutes later, Minjeong heard a knock at the door. She stopped her mother from opening it, saying "I got it." She opened the door to find Jimin, who smiled and hugged her.

They pulled back but minjeong did not want to pull back but she had to. It was torture for her yet she tried to be happy for her friend and support her while acting like nothing was going on.

After Jimin greeted Minjeong's mother, they went to her room. "So what brought you here?" Minjeong asked as she sat down on the bed. and jimin sat next to her.

"I wanted to see you" minjeong felt butterflies "I missed you this whole month where were you?" she had the Audacity to ask while she was the one busy with Ryujin. Why do I like you jimin?... minjeong thought.

You declined all my offers to hang out, but now you're acting like I was the one missing," Minjeong said, laughing to ease the tension. Jimin remained expressionless.

"You tend to come and ask at the wrong times"

"Maybe you could share your schedule with me, Ms. Jimin, so I know when you're available," Mingeong said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm here. What do you want now?!" Jimin said angrily. "I do care about you, Minjeong. That's why I came," Minjeong's face softened, but she frowned when Jimin's phone rang and Ryujin was calling.

Fucking Ryujin

Jimin looked at Minjeong apologetically. Minjeong told her to take the call and left the room, going downstairs and leaving Jimin behind.

Her mother looked at her furious daughter, confused. Her daughter had been happy and hugging her friend just moments ago, so what had happened? A few minutes later, Jimin came down with her head down and said, "I'm sorry Minjeongie, I have to go."

"It's okay"

"I will make it up to you I promise"

"I don't care, just go. Ryujin must be waiting for you." Jimin sadly looked at her, said goodbye to Minjeong's mother, and left. Why can't minjeong move on? It hurts.

After Jimin left, Minjeong quickly ran to her room to avoid her mother's questioning. She leaned against the door and took a deep breath.

It hurts that she's falling more in love with Jimin while the other girl doesn't care about her feelings. She lets her tears fall as she lies on her bed.

She just wanted to move on, but Jimin wasn't letting her. She wanted to scream in the older girl's face for what she had done to her. After calming down a little, she fell asleep thinking about what she would do tomorrow at school.

-

Sorry for not updating.

Final exams started and the semester is ending so I've been really busy😭

But today is the last day of final exams and the semester will end. Wish me luck on today's test.

I will try to update 2 chapters next week.

Please vote kindly xoxoxo...