The abduction

"You killed him! How could you do this?
I trusted you!"

"Suha! Suha! No please! Don't misunderstand!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi I'm Kim Suha! 22 years old, living in Italy. I've been living here from 2 years.
Before that I used to live in Seoul, Korea.
I'm a pharmacologist(a person who studies and makes medicines and drugs).

Author's pov-

Everything was going well until one day Suha's friends called her-
On phone-
Hey Suha whatcha doing?

Nothing much, just
thought of rearranging my closet.

You can do that afterwards, just come here within an hour, at the roll's cafeteria.
We've a surprise for you!

Why? All of a sudden?
I guess I.....Okay, I'm coming.

SUHA'S POV-

I guess I should go, at least I'll feel a bit relaxed. It's 8:30pm now and the cafe is just 20 minutes from my apartment so I decided to go there by walking.

I wore a plain black oversized t-shirt, and black jeans with a small sized bag to carry my phone and wallet. I also wore my necklace, that I only take off when I shower lol. I believe that's my lucky charm and I love it so much.

Well it's always hidden under my clothes so no one knows that I wear it

Well it's always hidden under my clothes so no one knows that I wear it. Thats because I don't like to show it to others. You know it's pure platinum and can easily be stolen but I can't let it be stolen as it's my favourite.

I locked the door of my apartment and headed towards the cafe. I decided to take a shortcut as I was already a bit late, it was a small alley thats deserted all the time and it was also quite dark there. It's not that that was my first time going through the alley, but I'ld generally use it in the day time. It had already been 15 minutes till I left my apartment so I hurried in the alleyway.

It was strange cuz I was feeling that someone was following me since I left home, but I didn't dare to look back and started to walk as fast as I could. When suddenly someone covered my face with a handkerchief and then.......

BANGCHAN'S POV-

I'm the leader of a Mafia group skz working under an organisation, JYP entertainment. We've been commanded to kidnap a girl named Kim Suha living in Italy; and this is the day we're gonna kidnap her. I had been planning for this over a month and everything's decided already.
Her friends have been threatened by Hyunjin to call her to the cafe; Han and Felix are at the corner of the alley in the van, while Jeongin is following her since she's left her apartment. Seungmin and I are hiding in the alley as she's gonna take this shortcut.
Minho and Changbin are not a part of this mission as they're in New York for a month on another mission; they don't even know about this misssion.