Remember me?

MINHO'S POV-

Finally after a long mission, I could take a break I thought while driving towards our home(mansion) Changbin had already dozed off beside me. I was feeling a bit dizzy as well cuz we didn't have enough sleep since last 2 days.

As I parked the car, both of us got off and I told changbin to carry the suitcase and I decided to take the guns and our luggage as he looked more tired that I was. We quietly entered the mansion, as we didn't want to wake up anyone and walked straight to our rooms. I suddenly realised that I forgot an important pendrive containing all the information of our mission in the car.

I hurried to the garage; As I entered the gate, I heard some strange sound as if someone was already there in the garage.
"Shit I didn't even bring the gun with me!"
I thought to myself and started to follow the sound as quitely as possible, hiding behind the cars slowly. I saw a girl trying to open the doors of the cars, as if she was checking which one was the car whose key she had with her.
"How dumb she is! Can't she see the sign of Hyundai on the key!" I thought to myself and laughed silently.

I couldn't see her face as her back was facing me, I cought her in a head choke position and felt some tears on my hand by which I had covered her mouth so she doesn't scream.

"Stupid! You don't even know this is Hyundai's key that you're trying to open the Mercedes with?" I let out a chuckle after saying this seriously.

I decided to turn her around and pinned her on the car, my hand still covering her mouth, and within a second a tear escaped from my left eye seeing her face.I quickly wiped it and pretended that something got into my eye.

"Is she really here? Am I dreaming right now? Does she remember me?"
These thoughts started flooding in my brain.
I quickly freed her from my hard grip, I couldn't say a single word! It was her, I couldn't believe this!

"Please, don't kill me! I swear I won't try to escape ever!" She was terrified. Tears rolling down her face, I couldn't bear to see her in that state.

She wouldn't try to escape again? For how long she had been kept here? Rage started filling me up, but I was happy to see her again at the same time.

"You...... who brought you here? For how long have you been here?" I asked her toughly so that she shouldn't get any hint that I knew her already.

"I-I, they kidnapped me and....." she couldn't complete any of the sentences.

"Let's go to the mansion." I said as rudely as possible. As we walked into the mansion, everyone was already in the living room.

AUTHOR'S POV-

Felix came in the kitchen to have some water, and his eye fell on the refrigerator to his surprise, the key he always used to keep there wasn't there. No one would take the key as everyone had their own cars in the house. And then he suddenly thought of Suha. He quickly went to check on her and again to his surprise, her room's door was slightly opened.
That time the realisation hit him hard. Suha ran away! He quickly called every member from their rooms, all of them were in the living room ready to go find her, then Changbin came in the living room.

HAN'S POV-

My anxiety was already at its peak point when we all got to know that Suha ran away, but it had to be worse. I saw Changbin coming in the living room out of nowhere.

"Shit Man!!!! I wanna die right now fr!"
I screamed in my mind.

This meant that Minho was here as well!
"Changbin when did you comeback?" Chan asked him and everyone was surprised seeing him.