......

CHAN'S POV-

"Suha wants to talk to you. Should I call Yeonjun?"
I asked him to which he nodded and I called Yeonjun and put the call on speaker.

Call starts:
Yeah, what's it Chan? I'm heading for some work out.

Oh, okay. Actually Minho just got his consciousness back a while ago. Suha wanted to talk to him, right?

Hmm, hold up.

(Suha-Minho's convo)
Minho? Are you okay?

Hmm, what about you?

I'm good! He's good to me.

Are you really sure you're good?

Yep! He got me a whole damn room full of clothes and jewellery! And all of us play UNO every night just like Han and I used to play haha. I really like it here.

Oh, good. Okay then, I'm tired right now. Bye.
Call ends

"Why were you so in a hurry to hang up the call?"
I asked him raising my eyebrows, but deep down I knew he was hurt.

"I said I'm tired."
He closed his eyes saying this, signalling me that he wanted to sleep. So I decided to leave his room.

MINHO'S POV-

I opened my eyes as he left and sighed. A drop of tear left my left eye as I closed my eyes again. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I didn't even know whether I was happy that she's happy or hurt to see her with someone else. Anyways, I already started missing her.

Maybe, it's her fate. I hope he treats her right. I sighed again and tried to sleep but couldn't. I wanted to hear her voice, her non-sense talks, her dramatic sulks over little things...

I wish I had stopped her the day she met with the accident. I had a chance to stop her from going. We were hanging out together that day, I remember very well. She got a call from her father to return to her home as soon as possible. What a coincidence that her dad was murdered at the same time she met with that accident. Maybe we would've been together just if I had stopped her that fucking day, who knows?

As I denied to kill her father, they(BTS) sent me on another mission where I wouldn't have survived if Chan hadn't saved me then.

Why am I thinking about the past that doesn't matter anymore.

SUHA'S POV-

Did he not want to talk to me? Or was he really tired? As he hung up the call, Yeonjun had to leave as he was already late for his work.

"See you tomorrow honey, sleep on time and don't keep playing UNO all night with them."
He cupped my cheeks and left my room.

I tried so hard not to cry while talking to Minho on call, but I couldn't hold anymore. Tears started rolling down my cheeks like streams that wouldn't stop flowing. I missed him so much. I wanted to see him! I wanted to know if he was really okay or was lying to me. He got injured just because of me! I didn't want him to get hurt or take my responsibility anymore so I lied to him that I'm doing well. He literally went through a lot because of me these months. I'ld rather live here than seeing him hurt while saving me from here.

And Yeonjun isn't a bad person. The method he used was wrong but I don't think he's a wrong person. In fact, all the four of his team members and good as well. The five of them always try their best to make me smile in any situation.
Beomgyu matches my personality, we talk non-sense a lot whenever he's free. He reminds me of Hanie!
Soobin is like an older brother to me.
Kai, he's a fun person to be with as well! We water the flower plants together that he's grown by himself in the back garden.
And Taehyun, he treats me like I'm his owner or something! He randomly calls me "madam" for no reason. This reminds me of Minho. He would call me "madam" whenever he would get annoyed because of me.
Yeonjun, he's always sweet and soft to me. I've seen him control his anger so bad infront of me and he still tries to be calm and sweet so that I don't get scared of him haha. Well, I'm quite used to Minho's scary behaviour that I don't fear anyone else.