...

JEONGIN'S POV-

I woke up around 7:15 am and went to the kitchen after getting freshen up. I thought of calling Suha to help me for breakfast like yesterday. I really enjoy spending time with her, she's unintentionally funny and cute.
I went to her room when I saw her room's door slightly opened. I went inside just to see her closet open with not a single cloth inside it. Then I suddenly realised that I didn't want to realise😭. Did she just run away????????????
I immediately went to Chan hyung's room and started to knock aggressively, he quickly opened the door and had a so done expression on his face.

CHAN'S POV-

Oh my this Jeongin's gonna break my room's door one day. I sighed and opened the door and he entered the room in a panicked way that made me worry of what he had done this time.

"Hyung! Hyung!"
He said panting, I made him sit in my bed and gave him some water that he refused.

"What's wrong Jeongin?"
I asked him in a concerned tone.

"Suha..... She.... She's gone!"
He said looking down.

"What? Naur way Jeongin did you check the whole mansion? She might be in the med room."

"I didn't chack the whole mansion, but....
there was not a single clothe in her closet her room's door was slightly opened too."

"Let's go search in the mansion first."
I went out of my room with him and called Han.
On call-
"Han are you in the med room? Is Suha with you?"
"I just woke up because of your call hyung. I don't know."

"Come here within 5 minutes."
Call ends

I went downstairs in the med room in hope of finding Suha there while Jeongin went to other rooms to check.
I went in the patients block where I saw the three of them sleeping peacefully.

"Time to wake up guys."
I said loud enough to wake them up.

"Hyung! Can't you see we're injured and we need rest?"
Seungmin said whining.

"What happened hyung? Why did you call me here?"
Han came rubbing one of his eyes.

"We can't find Suha anywhere."
I said seriously.

"What? Did you check everywhere? She might be in the laundry or garden."
Changbin said yawning.

"Let me call Minho."
I said and dialled his number that said unreachable that was surprising.

"Hyung!"
Jeongin came running and panting followed by Hyunjin.

"What's wrong Jeongin you scared me!"
Felix said.

"Hyung! Minho hyung's not here either."
Hyunjin entered the block yelling.

"What the fuck? What's going on exactly? His phone's unreachable too!"
I lost it now.

"Don't tell me they ran away together!"
Han said with a worried tone.

"I don't know but I somehow knew that this was going to happen."
Seungmin said with a poker face.

"Common Seungmin and Jeongin, track his number. Hyunjin, Han, be ready if we need to go somewhere."
I said in anger.

"Why did you have to do this Minho?"
I mumbled while sitting on the chair.

HAN'S POV-

Am I not his best friend anymore? Why didn't he tell me about his plan this time? Did he take revenge on me because I didn't tell him about this mission before?
I can't process anything right now! Yes I know he's unpredictable but this unpredictable?