The abduction pt.2

MINHO'S POV-

I opened my eyes and took a glance at the clock that showed it was already 12?
Well not gonna lie I slept really well last night....I got up and headed towards the living room while waving my hand through my hair and there I saw two people sitting as if someone had just died or something... Yes they're Han and Suha.

"Sorry Minho, it won't happen again."
Han said standing up.

"You think a sorry can fix it? What if someone else had intruded while you guys were having fun unconsciously?"
I said in a cold tone, I felt like beating the shit out of him rn.

There was a complete and awkward silence until I broke it again...

"Both of you split all the work between yourselves. I ain't doing a freaking thing for a month. This is your punishment."

"Done. Thankyou saur much for not chopping us!"
Suha jumped out of happiness that made me chuckle at her response while Han's face was worth watching.

I went to my room to freshen up. Had a shower, and I realised I was smiling on my own since I came in my room.
The way she said she didn't want to leave me last night, the way she held my arm so I couldn't go anywhere..
.. I shrugged off these thoughts right at the moment. I knew I couldn't fall for her again, I just want to keep her safe.

CHAN'S POV-

All of us were silent, including Yeonjun and his team in the living room. Of course we hadn't decided any plan about what to start from.

"Let's break into their shelter and take her, while you guys can take your Minho and Han back if you want to."
Beomgyu broke the silence while stuffing his mouth with bread.

"I'm not interested in that anyways."
Seungmin said in a nonchalant tone that made me sigh.

"You said you'll have a plan by tomorrow."
Yeonjun glared at me crossing his hands and legs.

"Do you think it's that easy Mr. Choi Yeonjun? Don't forget you are here for our help, not to order us."
Hyunjin couldn't hold himself back this time but this ain't the way to talk to anyone that's not too close to us.

"Hyunjin, behave!"
Changbin scolded him right away.

"Let's do what Beomgyu said."
I said with a straight face that made everyone look at me in amusement.

"Are you sure about it Hyung?"
Jeongin and Felix asked in unison with a concerned tone.
But frr I had not energy to even think for a plan well.

"Common let's get started then."
Taehyun said while standing up followed by his team members.

"Get ready today, we're heading to Japan tomorrow. Seungmin and Beomgyu; both of you will keep a watch around the area of bar and I want their address till this evening."
I said while standing up in a low tone and went to my room.
All of them started preparing for this, while Seungmin and Beomgyu went to Seungmin's room to track their shelter.

"Hyung, what should I do....?"
I heard voice of Jeongin from my back when I reached my room. I'd didn't even realise that he was following me all the way.

"Oh.. Jeongin you'll be a part of this mission as well. We want you to explain Minho when needed. Prepare with Felix."
He lit up with a smile when I said this.

I locked the door and layed in my bed. Thinking about what's gonna happen the next day. I knew it's not gonna be that easy. Both Yeonjun and Minho can... no they've already crossed some extent of limits for her. I don't even wanna think about the worse. For the first time, I have a fear deep inside my heart that skz might not be a whole skz from tomorrow.
Maybe.... some of us won't be the part of us? I don't wanna think about it at all, but...what if....?