Run again...

MINHO'S POV-

I just finished cooking dinner for us, and went to check my phone just to see over 20 missed calls from Han. I don't remember when I put it on silent mode tho. I quickly called him back.
On call-
Is everything okay?

Hyung, they know where you are.... They're leaving at 3 in the morning for Japan!

How the fuck did they come to know this Han?

I-I, don't call me until I call you back!
Call end

HAN'S POV-

The bartender quickly dragged me out of the room as I saw some other mafia entering from another door.
At least I was able to inform him about this! I hope he's safe.
I don't know how am I gonna face all of them at the mansion now. I started sweating badly at the thought of this.

I somehow gathered all my courage to drive back home, as I entered the mansion, all of them were staring at me as if they were gonna tear me apart from top to bottom right then!😭

Chan came forward as I was still standing at the main door,
"So... What was that important thing that you had to push Hyunjin and run from them?"
He raised his eyebrow that made me more nervous.

"I-I told them, I ran out of my anxiety pills!"
Shit why did I have to stutter!

"Enough Chan just tell him that we all know he's by Minho's side!"
San grabbed my collar while yelling this, like bro was gonna kill me frr.
Hongjoong and Chan both ran towards us and freed me from his hands.

"I'm by his side, not because he's my bestfriend but he's right this time!"
I yelled back while rubbing my neck.

"Okay, this is the right time."
Seungmin said and San again grabbed me while Mingi injected me with something. I tried so hard to get freed but... Everything went black....

SUHA'S POV-

I was changing into my night pants and shirt when I heard Minho yelling my name outside of the room.

"Suha open the door quickly!"
He knocked at the door so hard that I got scared badly.

I quickly changed and opened the door.
"Common pack a bit of ur clothes", saying this, he started to pack his. I was legit confused at this moment. Do we have to run again?

"I said pack your clothes."
He yelled at me that made me flinch, I started to feel scared of him now.

I started to pack my clothes as well, we finished our packing within 15 minutes.
"D-Do we have to run away again?"
I asked him while stuttering.

"Yes Miss, so can we leave now?"
He smiled at me sarcastically but I could sense his annoyance behind that. Why is he like this?

We hurried towards the main door, he locked it and gave the keys to me. And to my surprise, he had already arranged a car that was waiting for us.

We sat in the backseat and I guess he was telling the location to the driver where we needed to go. I couldn't understand a single thing so I just looked out of the window. After I think two hours, we reached the airport and checked in. He looked so stressed this time, unlike the first time when he brought me here.

"Whe-Where are we going?"
I asked him stuttering, not expecting an answer.

"You'll know when we reach there, just sit here our flight is delayed by 4 hours.
I'll be back within half an hour."
He made me sit on one of the benches in the waiting room with our luggage and went outside before I could say anything.