Bangtan attack......

AT THE MANSION-

SUHA'S POV-

"What's happening Jeongin?"
I knew something was definitely wrong.

He closed his laptop and carried in in his left hand, while pulled my hand running towards their basement, that was a huge gym. We stood at the last wall of the gym, where he opened a switch board and there was a fingerprint taker thingy where he put his fingerprint and the wall slided, opening a much more bigger room, I mean a lab that was seriously a km sq. This blowed my mind completely.
He pulled me inside and entered his fingerprint on the side and the wall suddenly locked us inside.

"What is this Jeongin! Woah! You guys really have these high tech equipments bro!"
I couldn't control my excitement and yelled in enthusiasm to which he made a worried face.

"Listen Suha, our enemy gang is just outside our mansion and can enter and destroy our mansion but you don't need to worry cuz this place is super safe and they can never get here."
He said with worry in his eyes, as he was worried for me more than himself.

"I-I'm not able to get it right now. Are all of your members safe?"
I asked him, I started to feel worried about all of them suddenly. I don't know why, but I just felt like they are right people even tho they had kidnapped me.

He opened his laptop and got connected to the members again.
"Hyung, we are safe. Be careful they've come with loads of guns. I-I'm just.... I don't know but please come all of you together. They're really strong this time."

Tears started leaving his eyes, that made me emotional for no reason. Why? Why am I affected when they all are hurt?
A tear escaped from my left eyes and I dared to wipe his tears with my thumb, that made him a bit comfortable and calm and he smiled at me signaling that he's fine now.

"It's okay, everything's gonna be okay, alright?"
I said in a shaky voice.

He took his comm off his ear and attached it to his laptop so that I could hear what was happening too. I guess he started to trust me enough to let me know about their plan.

"Hyunjin and I are on our way, the rest of them can't speak as they're tangled with RM, Chan hyung is unconscious right now. Don't worry they'll handle it there and we'll handle the rest of the gang."
Felix said confidenty, I could hear him as well.

"Felix, Jeongin said we're safe in this big hidden lab or whatever, so I guess both of you should stay there."
I dared to assure him that we are safe, I didn't want them to get hurt by coming here only two of them, there was a whole gang here.

"Suha? You can hear all of us?"
He asked in surprise.

"Ummm, yes I guess...."

"Jeongin? Why?"
Hyunjin said in an annoyed tone.

"Hyung, please not now."
Jeongin furrowed and was more annoyed than Hyunjin I could see.

"We know both of you are safe Suha, but it would take much time to find out the hidden lab. They can never decode the password but they can definitely set up a bomb there. And it would take a lot of time to repair the mansion."
Hyunjin said bluntly to which I felt my heart sunk deep.

I could see every corner of the house in Jeongin's laptop, even the room that they had given to me!!!! This made me boil my blood.
"Jeongin? You have hidden camera in my room too?"
I literally yelled at him.

"Ummm, I'm sorry, but trust me there's no camera in the bathroom and your changing area. For security we have to do that."
Jeongin said in embarrassment that made my cheeks turn tomato red. Thank God I never changed the clothes on my bed!